Pretty Bad Things- WeAreAHurricane

Title- Pretty Bad Things

Author- WeAreAHurricane

Summery-

Livvie Jefferson is awkward and lame. She's never done anything even remotely wild. So when she ends up accidentally being chased by the mafia straddled on the back of Harvey Lockwell's motorcycle, the school's bad boy, she has no idea what she's gotten into. She does know, though, that for as long as she can remember she's had a list. A secret list of all the things she doesn't have the guts to do. Now on the run with Harvey and his gang, Livvie just might get a chance to get through all of her list, perhaps even the part about her V card. She thinks she knows how things are, but does she have things twisted?

"Get on, Dork" Harvey Lockwell orders from his bike.

 The entire senior class is watching me as I debate whether or not this is the best idea. Before I see it coming, Harvey throws his helmet my way, deciding things for me.

I put the stupid thing on and practically hop onto the back of his motorcycle. I've never really touched him before, so the tingle that shoots from my fingers to my chest when I wrap my arms around him is unexpected.

I, Livvie Jefferson, am in for some pretty bad things.

Becki- This book was completed a while ago, but due to this book only starting a few days ago we knew we had to include it! My love for Harvey is unbreakable and I honestly wish this book never ended so I could keep crushing on a book character and it would be considered totally normal :p We both were reading this book at the same time and our facial expression matched, each time there was a dramatic moment, we would turn to each other and be like ‘WHAT!’. But I seriously love this book please read it guys, so you can crush on Harvey with me.

Belle- My review is exactly the same as the one above but instead of crushing on just Harvey, I love everyone in the book! A strong 8/10