Competition/ Authors Note.

So we've been thinking and this is what happens when we put our brains together! 

We decided to start a competition! 

This competition is weekly. At the end of every week, either a Saturday or Sunday depending where in the world you are, we will choose a book to do a review on and post it here!

How to enter-

basically drop us a message, telling us the name and brief description of your story, we will read all of them and then choose one for our weekly winner!

Don't worry, if you didn't win the first week enter the next week and every following week if you want. We thought it would be a great way to connect with YOU GUYS and GIRLS! So please get involved its a great way for you to get criticism on your work and to allow other people to notice your writing skills! 

Thank you People! 

Becki and Belle

AN:

Basically we have been IMA for a few days, Becki found out she is going to have surgery so she is pretty scared so can you send your love and prayers for her! Also once again our list got deleted so I think it is time to invest into a new laptop. Thank you for all the support people! We'll be back to reviewing either today or tomorrow! 

Lots of love 

Becki and Belle