Exposed- RMA5142

Title- Exposed

Author- RMA5142

Summery-

What happens when you go from being an ordinary city girl to the girlfriend of a superstar? After an article goes viral, revealing Sky Atkin as the girlfriend of multi-platinum singer Jake Caplin, her life changes forever. Being overwhelmed by her boyfriend's fame and a secret she has managed to hide from him so far, their relationship begins a roller coaster. Will they survive the media? Or will it be too much for Sky and her secret?

Becki- So Wattpad is filled with books about, famous people falling in love with non-famous people, (Mainly One Direction FanFics) so it’s always god to find one with a great plot and is well written. Plus this one isn’t about One Direction! I love this book, Jake Caplin get in my bed! Another book which addresses serious issues and I love that people are using books which are mainly aimed at teenagers to help give more awareness to certain aspects which effect real life people. I also love the relationship between Sky and Jake, they’re just too cute together.

Belle- I agree again, I starting reading this book when it was first put up on Wattpad, I love that is isn’t a fanfic and it doesn’t stray too far from being realistic. Love the plot, the characters, the relationship it’s just perfect!