One Thousand Miles- the-before

Title- One Thousand Miles

Author- the-before

Summery-

Stephanie Hersh has always been the quiet and shy type until she meets John Schmidt, the man who will make her life do a 360. Four years have passed and Stephanie is now Stephanie Schmidt. Being married to a very successful and known business man, living in a house possibly bigger than Buckingham Palace, and just being somebody couldn't be any better, right? At least that's what Stephanie thought.....

Five years after being married to who she thought was the love of her life, she realizes how aggressive John has become and decides to take their three month old and run. Escaping John Schmidt is harder than she thought it would be considering the fact that he's got men searching everywhere for her and their child. What Stephanie doesn't realize is that even if she walks one thousands miles she will never, and I mean never, escape from John.

Becki and Belle- We decided to do this review together, as we both have similar thoughts about this book. Warning in advanced this book contains mature themes which we fell isn’t suitable for people if they don’t like stories about abuse.

But on to the review…

To start I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the author is only  13! If this is true.. give me some of you writing ability’s. Like seriously how does someone that young write a book which is as emotional and just amazing as this one is.

You will cry! You’ll have ‘aww’ moments but most importantly this book is a message about a serious issue that doesn’t get the coverage it should. Many people are going through the exact same thing the protagonist is going through, and reading this allows the reader (Us) to be put into the mind-set of her. You understand things from her prospective which we think could lead to helping someone in real life.  If you know someone suffering from abuse, even mentally or physically please get them help.

We love this book, so please keep up the good work sweetie!