Gone Wrong Series- xXTheBelieverXx

Next up…

Title- ‘Gone Wrong’ Series

Author- xXTheBelieverXx

Summery-

"I bet you eight hundred bucks that I can get her to fall in love with me, and sleep with her, before football camp."

Cameron and his four other best friends (also known as the man-whores) have been betting each other to get with a girl, sleep with her, and break her heart. Unlike most guys though, they aren't exactly sweethearts. They're decieving boys who know how to do and say anything in order to win. What happens when Cameron has to make a bet where the girl must fall in love with him as well as sleep with him? She knows the rules, the game, even the boys (one being her best friend). Cameron has until football camp to woo her in order to win the bet. Will Rebecca fall for Cameron's trap?

Becki- The first book has been taken down for publishing reasons!  Well done Tiana! But she has thankfully left a quick summery at the end, to allow readers to continue on the journey and read the other two books. I first started this book a while back and stopped for some reason, but I eventually found it due to Belle suggesting it too me. I have fallen in love with all five boys! Seriously they are so well written, every time there is dialogue you feel as though you are a part of their conversations. The book is funny, witty and just amazing! We salute you xXTheBelieverXx for such an amazing piece of work.

Belle- I once again loved this book, I find myself re-reading it hundreds of time and immediately after reading a chapter you want to read more until you reach that heart-breaking moment once you reach the end. I am definitely a Patrick girl!

Please read this book, it will seriously change your life!

There are currently 3 books in the series, so plenty to read! Jump on the Gone Wrong Series with us!