Believe Me, I'm Lying- XxSkater2Girl16xX

Title- Believe Me, I’m Lying

Author- XxSkater2Girl16xX

Summery-

When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job-- and quick. Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer. For her to become a teacher at his school. A school for delinquents.

Becki- This is the first of Jordan’s books, which will be reviewed, due to each book being spectacular, they are each getting their own chapter. Whenever I find a new friend, I introduced them to Wattpad and one of the main authors I tell them to look for first is Jordan! She has a way of writing which makes you feel as though you are part of the book. All her characters are so incredibly well written and each book gives me and Belle a new obsession. Due to living a couple of hours away from each other, we tend to bond over books and Jordan is how it all started and this was the first book we first read together. Our friendship was built around our love for Jordan and her books. It’s incredible the amount of support she receives from her readers and I think most people on Wattpad have at least read one of her books. If you are new to Wattpad here is my plea for you to go and search ‘XxSkater2Girl16xX’ and read all her books!