The Kim mansion

Today was the day when everything in Jungkook's life was about to change. No, he did not won the lottery nor his wife got pregnant. They actually lost all their money and everything they had. So the only chance left for them was to move in with Lisa's brother.

Kim Taehyung, a charming man indeed. He was the main theme of every talk in the small village. That young, inefable author. Taehyung was known for writting the best novels, each of them becoming a bestseller soon after being published.

Taehyung lived with his dear wife, Barbara in France. And he was bisexual, but his family knew and they supported him. In France in 70s, they weren't a crime anymore as opposed to England, where homosexual, bisexual and pansexual people were still sentenced to death.

But back to Taehyung's life. He is 26 years old and has two addopted girls with Barbara, Annie and Jennie were their names. Annie was a black-haired and grey-eyed, 7 year old who was in love with thunders and books, she adored night and every of it's mistery. While Jennie was a ginger-haired and green-eyed, 6 year old girl who loved making a flower crowns and run through sunflower fields.

Today the Kim family is happy to accept the Jeon family in their household. Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Lalisa married few months ago, they were rather young, Lisa being 24 and Jeongguk 21. Lisa worked at Barbara's fashion house, while Jungkook was still attending the Philosophical university, wanting to be nothing more than an author who will be able to write the most beautiful words about simple things such as colour yellow.

Well if you'll excuse me right now, but we seriously need to leave the describing of our caracthers, since Jeon family arrived faster than I thought they will. Sucks for yall, but I am gonna tell you the important things later, right now we're moving to the Kim's doorstep, see you there fam.

"Kookie, look at you !!! You've grown so much, oh my dearest God !" Barbara hugged him as soon as she saw his bunny apperance on her doorstep. He was indeed as beautiful as ever.

"I'm not little anymore Barbara, don't embaress me infront of Lisa !" He wined, but smiled at the same time,he loved his cousin so much, that he would even die for her. When he pulled from the hug he was attacked once again, but this time by two small dwarfs aka Annie and Jennie.

"UNCLE JEON, YOU'RE HERE !!" screamed the little ones, hugging their dearest uncle, who they haven't seen since christmas of 1974. And it was already 1976. , two years went away before they even blinked.

"Hey there pretty girls, how are you?" He kissed their puffy cheeks and gave them the finest Phantomhive candy.(Just wait for me to pull Sebastian out of hell . ;))

"I'm fine and is this Phantomhive lolipop?! Uncle, those are our favourite !!" Jeongguk laughed and let the girls run to show the candys to maids. He knew that they loved Ciel's sweets, everyone loved those diabetic things.

"Bonjour, long time no see." Jeongguk looked behind his sister, seeing a grey-haired man in black Victorian suit. He was really beautiful for a male, Jeongguk considered that the first time he saw the man. Jeongguk himself was heterosexual, but he needed to admit this one.

"Bonjour, comment ça va?" Jeongguk bowed a little, showing his deep respect for an author standing infront of him. He read all of his works and it would be an understatemnest to say that he loved every single book. That's how good they were.

"C'est bien, merci..how are you?" Taehyung asked patting the younger's back.

"Well, I've better..you know me and Lisa are really thankfull for this. If it hasn't been you and Barbara, we would be gypsis by now." Jeongguk looked down, his cheeks red due to embaressment.