8: The File

Hey guys! I spent 3 hours and 49 minuted of my day watching the Mortal Kombat 11 full story mode that was out in like a movie. So while all you people have to wait until tomorrow. or today since it is 2:30 a,m right now but whatever, to get the game and play, I already know what happens and I gotta tell you the ending is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have wished for more blood, but it was enough. Good luck on the game for you MK fans! Anyway enough about Mortal Kombat, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Any of guys want to watch the movie it's on youtube so just search it up and you got it! I hope like the game as much as I did or more!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Fury's POV

What the hell am I looking at? How is this even possible? I continuously scanned over the file I got from the pile of people that have yet to be brought in.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 17 years old

Relationships: Sally Blofis (mother/deceased), Paul Blofis (step-father/deceased), Gabriel Ugliano(step-father/missing), father lost at sea

Description: A tanned boy with sea green eyes and messy jet black hair. He is also muscular.

Other: Kidnapped mother at the age of 12, got kidnapped himself, dropped class in a shark tank, blew up Mount Helen, went missing for a few years, had a gun fight with a muscular man

Sightings: Greece, Long Island, Manhattan, Rome

Picture:

This is crazy! Just how is this kid not taken in by now?  "Hey you! Bring in the Avengers! Now!" I ordered one of my men that was passing by

This is crazy! Just how is this kid not taken in by now? "Hey you! Bring in the Avengers! Now!" I ordered one of my men that was passing by. He nodded and quickly went to get him. We need to bring him in quick! The longer he's out there, the more danger we will be in!

Twenty minutes later, the Avengers came bursting into my office. Well not burst, more like slouched, bringing in a depressing atmosphere. Well except Thor. He seemed fine. "What the hell is wrong with you guys? You seem so...so...." Trying to get the word that perfectly described them currently.

"Tired." Tony added.

"Depressed." Bruce sighed.

"Scared." Clinton rubbed his neck. What is going on?

Thor crossed his arms and shook his head. "I warned you guys about young Percy."

Percy? As in the shortened version for Perseus? "That's the thing though. He just a ki... I mean chil... I mean whatever he wants to be described as!" Steve took in a breath.

"I think you can describe him as a terrorist." I stated. This got them all to turn their full attention towards me.

"WHAT!" Tony yelled.