Chapter 3

It's been two days and I haven't seen nor heard from Kano. He can't be this mad. Can he? Zadie was in her bag. She asked me can she go to her little friend house and I said no. For one it's going on ten and she grounded. Sitting my bags down I called his cell. Voicemail again. I don't know what's going on. I'm trying to make sure he okay.

Zadie was finally going back to school tomorrow which she needed.

"Let me use your phone." I snatched it quickly as she walked by. Zadie reached across me for it. Dialing Kano's number I jumped across the counter. "Passion give me my shit!" As much as I wanted to the phone started to ring so I couldn't just yet. It turned into a full on chase over her phone. I took off upstairs after jumping over the couch.

Locking my door Zadie started to bang several times. "Can't hide in there forever!" I knew it. Kano answered on the fifth ring. He sound casual and calm. "So what? I'm blocked?" I could hear Kano's breathing on the other end.

He practically whispered "you tripping." It's crazy how you can be worried about someone and they're just nonchalantly to the fact.

"Vince been here looking for you..."

The line muffled for a moment. "Why the fuck he over there looking for me? Y'all fucking? Bitch I'll kill you..." I sucked my teeth looking at the phone before putting it back to my ear. I could hear a female voice in the background.

He need to kill that bitch before I kill them both. Zadie started banging on the door threatening to kick it down. I started to pace my room.

"Why the fuck would I be fucking Vince? Because he own the club? Shit...maybe I need to be instead of trying to find a real nigga in a little ass boy!" I hung up in his face swinging my door open. "This little ass phone is not that serious." Shoving it into her chest I closed my door again.

Face first into a pillow I go. To scream my lungs out. There was a slight knock on my door soon as I started. "Leave me alone Zadie damn!" I put my face back into the pillow. Didn't care my makeup was running or anything.

I found myself waking up at seven. Those hurt naps be the best type of sleep. Not to mention I was off block and I had all types of messages from Kano. I had to get ready for work anyway. Zadie was in her room as usual. Really surprised she didn't cop a plea about this punishment thing.

"I'm out, Don't forget to set your alarm and NO fighting. I love you..."

I sent that text to her while standing over her. She was dead on sleep and I think it's too early for all that. Only seven? Teenagers are usual up litty, but my sister....is my sister. Kissing her forehead, I crept out the room.

~•~

When I got to work all my regulars were waiting for me

When I got to work all my regulars were waiting for me. They all wanted a private dance. Kano and I locked eye contact, but he didn't speak to me...until he saw how many wanted lap dances. I mean you can't be mad. I'm making my money the same way you making yours...off these niggas.

It was almost time for me to go on stage and I was in the back freshening up with Peach. She wasn't behind the bar yet so, she came to the back to kick it. "You want some before your performance?" She slid a tray with two rows of coke on it. Shaking my head I slid it back. She knows I only perform sober. Maybe that's why I do what I do so good.

Shrugging her shoulders Peach sniffed them both then started to wipe her nose and fix her appearance.

"Give it up for the one you all really came to see,...Passionnnn..." I heard my name and knew it was my time. Time to shine. It was a full house and if I'm not crazy it got more full each time. I started to dance. What makes me different from these other dancers is that they dance to lit music shaking they ass all over the pole.

I dance to slow music. Taking my time with every step.

The way I move my body they love it. I guess its my essence. Kano use to tell me "It's hypnotizing." When I'm dancing I'm in a different world. Don't even realize I did it until it's done. The crowd went crazy screaming for an encore, but I was too tired to give them that.

"I love you Passion!" I don't know who said it, but It felt good. I yelled I love you back and a rose flew on stage.

I took it to the back with me to change.

Kano seemed to be waiting for me. "What was that?" I smelled the rose sitting it on my bag. Looking around I noticed we're alone. The other girls must be back on the floor. "Do I not dance like that all the time?" All of sudden he bugging about my dancing? The one person who encouraged me to even get up there when I was too shy.

"You was a little too smooth on that stage and why so many costumers want a dance? You fucking in the V.I.P?" Fucking. Fucking. Fucking. That's all he keep bringing up. Nigga is the only person I am fucking. Kano be so ready to drop a body on me like come on grow up. I was caught by surprised of him slapping me against the lockers.

Pushing off of them I punched Kano in the eye and caught one right back. "You dancing so good they probably is fucking you." He held my face roughly. I rolled my eyes. "They wish, and If anything you put me on to this." He know he did. I'm making him and me more money every time I come here. I make more then every dancer and bartender in here. He need to appreciate my talent.

That's that. Comment , Like , Vote even why don't ya? Lol XD I be trying..kinda..