chapter 1

(Picture of Passion)

"How do you expect to go to college if you're never in school?" I asked my little sister who was currently looking at the road. This was the third time I had to pick her up from school for fighting. I love my sister don't get me wrong, but she irritating the hell out of me.

"Why do you believe that?" She questioned rolling her neck.

Zadie was a smart and beautiful brownskin. She stands five four with a body of a grown woman. I've been raising her since I was ten. I'm twenty two now and Zadie's sixteen. We don't know our parents.

Never did. Never will. It was probably for the best. Growing up in group homes teaches you a lot.

I had to protect my sister from all the things going on in the streets.

"Because I believe in you even when your too stupid to believe in yourself." I said pulling into the complex. We lived in a semi big condo. We have been living here for two years.

When I walked in the place smelled so good.

"Where are you going?" I asked watching my obnoxious sister go in to her room. She was so busy on her phone she ignored me. I sighed getting into a hot shower. I had to work in a bit. I'm a dancer. It's not what I wanted to be, but I have to take care of Zadie.

Also, the money is good. Putting on sweats and a tank top, I through my bag over my shoulder.

I peeked in to Zadie's room, she was listening to h.e.r on low texting on her phone. "I'm about to go for dinner what do you want?" I watched her sit up from being upside down. Thinking I'm about to get an answer I waited.

And waited and waited, her conversation isn't near that important. Running my fingers through my hair, I started to get fustrated.

"Zadiewhatdoyouwanttt.." I dragged on. She giggled at whatever she saw. I sighed. I spoil her way to much. "Zaxby's salad." She finally spoke. Now she know Zaxby's is low-key expensive.

Making my way back to the car, I started to feel something vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered throwing my things into the passenger seat. "Where are you?" Kano asked. Kano is my not over the top demanding boyfriend. Things have to go his way. We have been dating for a year. Zadie likes him and I love him, but he's a Gemini.

He stands about six two, brownskin with a toned body. I met him at the club I work at.

It's called Club Friction. Vince his brother owns it, he finances it. "I need you to come to work early." I looked at my phone to check the time. It's only half past five. I cleared my throat putting the phone back to my ear.

"I'll be there." I said.

After picking up Zadie's food , I decided to run a couple of errands before heading home.

When I got back it was at least eight thirty. I walked in putting groceries and Zadies salad on the table. My phone started to vibrate again. "Come get this salad before I eat it!" I called up the stairs. I reached for my ringing phone putting it in to my ear.

"Hel-..."
I couldn't get my greeting out Kano was yelling so loud.

"Where the fuck you at?!" I sucked my teeth balling up my face. "I'm almost ther-..." He cut me off ranting about how the club is packed and he know I'm one of best dancers and my usuals are wanting me. "Get the fuck here!" Was his last words before the phone cut.

So damn rude.

~•~

I took a shower putting on a sweat outfit and grabbing my duffel bag.

When I got there Kano was right the club was packed. I walked over to the bar to see my friend. Her name is Destiny but we call her Peach. "You're late as fuck baby , Kano's in the back." She pointed with the drinks in her hand before placing them in front of two men. This place is in rush hour early.

I went to Kano's office walking in not even bothering to knock.

"Kano?" I called crossing my arms. He was sleep in his chair with his head back and he was snoring. There were papers all over his desk. I walked over picking one up. It had how much the club was bringing in. 150k isn't that bad.

I picked up another reading about an off sure account for the club. It's bringing over 300,000 flat and it's gaining.

All of a sudden I hear a toilet flush and a thick peurtorican red head named Princess came out of his restroom fixing herself. I smacked everything off his desk causing him to jump up. "THIS is what-..WHO you doing?!" I snapped mushing Kano who was now standing directly in my face.

Princess rolled her eyes waving me off. "Girl please, I need to go finish dancing." She said turning to leave. I balled my fist up , but she was walking too fast. Plus I felt Kano grip me up. Spinning me around I caught a hard slap followed by a shove into his desk.

"Stop fucking playing with me Passion , go dance." His voice was deep and a little raspy. My cheek started to burn. I don't listen. That's the difference between me and them other bitches. You not about to go play me then demand me..fuck you.

I was  swung some more. I'm always putting up a fight. He like that shit , when I'm mad. Think that shit cute , it's not. He popped me in my nose. I jumped back covering it with both hands. "I'm good off you my nigga!"

Kano slammed his door shut pushing me against it. "Where you going?" he asked giving me the craziest look. I scrunched my face then tried to move him. He a little taller than me. Plus, he a nigga. My little ass wasn't doing shit. Failing several times I got frustrated.

By this point Kano wrestled me.

I hit my back against the door like three times. He quickly grabbed my throat.

"I said where you going?" I was out of breath looking him in his eyes. Why won't he let me just go? "Kan-.." I was cut off by the invasion of his lips all over me. My body weakly gave in like it always does for him. Next thing I know Im getting ate right here against the door. I moaned grinding against his tongue.

I could feel myself about to climax cause my legs started to shake.

Kano kissed me from my thighs to my neck back to my lips. "You forgive me baby?" whispering in my ear I took a breath as he played with my clit. I was going to say no but he started kissing on my neck again and I was about to climax...again. "Yess.." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Yes who?" He aggressively pushed two fingers inside me.

Kano was loving every moment of this. Making me weak enough to degrade me. He knows the power he has over me all he has to do is kiss me or talk sweet. He knows how deep my love is for him. He uses it to his advantage everytime he fucks up.

Eyes rolling to the back of my head I was almost there. "Yess daddy..." I felt my walls clench his fingers that were deep inside me. Kano smiled pulling out, sucking both of them. I love him so much it hurt. "I need to go home for another shower." I said faintly. Giving me a peck on the lips he pointed to the papers on the floor.

"Pick that shit up first. That was childish." He demanded holding my arm. I snatched it rolling my eyes picking up his little papers. I saw one with a lot of passwords. I peeked over my shoulder at Kano who was in the bathroom. I quickly took a picture before picking up the rest.

"Hurry back Passion." I nodded my head. We have been doing this for so long.