I kill the people.

I'm helping Nate decide what cars should go on our little island.

He wants the green ones.

But I think that pink cars are much more exciting.

"Put it here," he says.

I smash the car into a building. "wHOOPS!"

Nate rolls his eyes, annoyed with me. "Now I have to find the fire engine..."

I make all of the other cars collide with the building and create a massive pile up.

"What draws you to mass destruction?" Nate asks, pretending to put out all of the little imaginary fires. "Now all of the people are dead," he says, unamused.

"Oh... maybe they should have better road signs."

Because I just committed genocide.

"There isn't enough money to put signs up saying 'do not crash into buildings'. That should go without saying." He removes the cars from the pile and tosses them into the box.

"Are they all smashed now?"

"Yes. They will have to be mended."

Halle's phone begins to ring.

She tears her eyes from our strange little game and answers the call.

"Near... it's Mello, he wants to speak with you."

Baby!

Near holds the phone to his ear adorably.

BABIES!

Ok, they're adults, I need to calm down.

I have enough babies.

Speaking of which, last night Nate got someone to come and check the watermelones, and fortunately, everything is pretty much ready for birth...

That makes me feel very nervous though.

"Near," Gevanni addresses the boy, "the man is here. He only has a cell phone and no cameras or bugs."

Oh!

It's MOGI!

AHHHHH!

MY BFF!

Mogi was my favourite.

And Matsuda too.

But not Aizawa.

He is not my friend anymore.

hE bullied me.

Nate stands up, watching the surveillance of Mogi as he enters the building. "Let that man in please," he requests.

"Should I hide?" I ask.

"No..."

Mogi enters the room with a look of surprise.

He holds a cell phone beside his ear.

"Hello, Mogi," Nate greets him, not even bothering to turn around. "Please sit down, there are a lot of things I want to ask you about."

Mogi stares at me.

I grin wordlessly.

"Mogi... all Mello wants to do is capture Kira, just like we do. I'm sure you understand that," Nate begins. "Won't you cooperate with us?"

The man is silent.

"And put your life at stake."

Nate scares me sometimes.