Traumatised for life.

*beep beep*

"Ryuzaki, we have a reply from the second Kira." Watari's voice comes through the computer as the 'W' symbol flashes on the screen.

"What?"

"Really?" Matsuda squeals.

"WOW LET'S WATCH IT!" I cry, jumping on top of L and crushing his lungs.

L groans in pain and shoves me off his chest. "Freya," he whines pathetically, "please stop damaging my internal organs..."

"Or what?" I smirk.

"Or I will kick you," he says indifferently. "And possibly die."

oH!

"I'll be bringing over the items and tapes that we received," Watari tells us as we crowd around the laptop. "In the meantime, I'll send you a copy of the video so you can hear it on your end."

I steal L's armchair and he is heartbroken.

He looks so upset and hopeless.

I reluctantly let him have his chair back.

uGh.

"L why can't I get a turn in the armchair!" I plead, hugging him from behind and trying not to accidentally strangle him with the force of my embrace.

"No," he splutters, swatting me away like a pesky fly.

"Kira, thank you for the reply. Please do not worry, I will follow orders and do as you say."

"WOAH!" Matsuda leans forwards.

"It worked..." Yagami gasps.

"I really want to meet you... I don't think you have the eyes, but you don't have to worry, I would never target you."

Light gasps and a bead of sweat rolls down his cheek as he glances over at me nervously.

I shoot him the most devious and knowing creepy grin I could muster, which probably makes him wet his pants.

"That's a promise."

"What's this 'having the eyes' supposed to mean...?" Aizawa speaks in confusion. "Is it a code?"

"Yeah..." Matsuda agrees, also puzzled.

"Please tell me how I can meet you without the police knowing, you'll think of something. And when we meet, we can confirm our identities by showing our shinigami to each other."

L is kinda hyperventilating.

I think he needs help...

He gasps sharply.

Aizawa and Matsuda yell simultaneously, "Shinigami!?"

Ryuk pokes out from behind them.

There's suspense in the air for a moment, before L cries out and topples his chair onto the floor.

Oh dear, panic attack.

Aizawa and Matsuda are unfortunate enough to be standing behind him, and they back away in shock at his outburst.

"Hey, L, it's alright," I ruffle his hair soothingly as he breathes rapidly out of panic.

Light just glares at him, not even batting an eyelash.

Godly prune.

We will never be friends.

I mentally cross his name of my 'potential friends' list.