Chapter 6: Life as President

"Kaichou, can you help me?"

"No! Help me!"

"No, me!"

"He's mine!"

"No way!"

"Get away from him!"

"AARRGG!"

Yuuki sweat-dropped, looking over his shoulder at the group of girls fighting for his attention. Wearing a frilly, pink apron, he was midway into shaping his rice balls when he heard the commotion.

"You sure are popular, Kaichou," Hana, Kyoko's friend, commented as she and Kyoko watched the fight occur behind their group member's back.

Yuuki rotated his head forward while his group members turned their gaze onto him. He was currently in class 1-A girls' home economics class as the teacher assistant. In the beginning of the lesson, he simply helped the teacher with the collecting of ingredients and the demonstration of the recipe, but now, since Kyoko's group was missing a member, the teacher had asked him to join their group.

"Let's just continue preparing our rice balls, ok?" Yuuki suggested, ignoring the noise. Nodding the three of them went back to creating their rice balls.

"You're really good at this, Yuuki-kun," Kyoko said, observing how Yuuki shape his rice ball. His movement was firm, quick, and filled with confidence which resulted in nearly perfect-looking rice balls.

"Oh," Yuuki paused, smiling at the girl. "Thank you. This is not the first time I made rice balls. I've gotten lots of practice over the years. You sort of need to learn how to cook to survive living by yourself."

"Oh," Kyoko frowned, "You live by yourself?"

"Yes, and my parents are not dead, if that's what you're worried about," Yuuki replied, noticing her sad look. "They're just currently out of the country."

"Oh! Ok!" Kyoko perked up. She can be so innocent sometime. Yuuki could see why Tsuna has a crush on her.

Eventually everyone finished their rice balls just in time for class to end. Wiping his hand with a dry cloth, Yuuki picked up his plate of rice balls. Suddenly a shiver shot down his back, causing his body to tense up. Yuuki has an idea on what the source of danger was. A bit concern for his safety, Yuuki plastered on a fake smile and calmly followed his group members out of the class, leaving behind a dozen or so eyes trailing after his form.

The rest of the girls from the home economics class marched after them, their gazes piercing Yuuki's back. You see, the group was going back to their class to give their rice balls to the boys. Yuuki was going along with them to supervise the class, making sure the boys do not get too excited during the process. This meant that there was a chance for someone to give their rice balls to Yuuki. Better yet, this could be a chance for someone to RECEIVE Yuuki's own rice balls; something Yuuki have crafted with his own beautiful hands, and many of the girls WANTS IT.

Yuuki twitched, feeling their stares become fiercer, filled with determination. A part of Yuuki wondered if he should have declined the teacher's request for help, maybe he wouldn't be in this sort of situation if he did.

"We're here to give the rice balls we made in home economics class today to you boys!" The girls announced as they entered the class.

"Woo!" The boys cheered. The students chattered amongst each other.

"What a weird event," Gokudera commented.

"It seemed to be something they do here in Japan," Yuuki replied, surprising all the boys, including Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.