{23} Rendezvous

6/10/2014

Thanks to all of you again 👍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having his warm embrace around me again felt so unnatural because I hadn't felt it in what felt like centuries. I wasn't crying anymore but I was in utter shock. As I let go of him, even though I didn't want to, I looked around to all of them. Their eyes were all on me, even Kai and Min's, they were both in each others arms, their faces sparkling with silent tears.

'I-'

But I didn't get to finish because Lay was already wrapping his arms around me. I felt another body crash into me, giving me another killer hug.

'L-Lay'

He laughed quietly. As I pulled away, looking into his eyes a smile came across my face and then Chanyeol had lifted my feet from the floor in his arms holding me sideways. I couldn't help but let out a laugh like old times. It was times like this that being with them all took my mind off things. It felt wrong to laugh without Luhan, but we would grieve more soon.

Chanyeol finally let me down and I ran to Baekyhun and Tao who were both standing next to each other smiling. It was magical being with them all again, Kai couldn't help himself being excited. Kyungsoo hugged me so tightly, I had not expected it. Sehun was acting more childish than ever as well as hugging me and kissing my cheek. Lastly Kris approached me and gave me a smile like no other.

'Welcome back to the faimily.'

'I never left.'

I pulled him into a tight hug and smiled into his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was afraid they were going to ask Min and I to recite eveything that happened when we were taken but they didn't. Partly I think it was because of Luhan, but I never would of told them about that, Chen, Min and I were already scarred by it as it was. The only mention of Luhan was raising a toast in his memory and then we carried on.

Alot of the time it wasn't conversation, it was just hugging and saying hello after so long which felt complete again. Because there wasn't that much to talk about really. Well of course their was, there was so many questions I wanted to ask.

How was their lives and careers going?

Are they okay?

It could wait though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The funeral was going to be in two days and I had no idea what I was going to do. It felt weird being normal again. I wasn't used to this and I wasn't prepared. Min was the same but even if I had a crow bar I would not of been able to get her and Kai apart. I was sitting on the couch, Xiumin's arms around my waist while my head was nestled into his shoulder. Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekyhun had all gone to get take away food as no one was going to cook. Chen, Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo where all sitting around us as well as Kai and Min sitting together on the floor. Her face was now happy, she was not pale like she had been all of the time and I think having everything, well mostly everything normal again had made her happy.

We had all decided that there would be no stories until everyone was here, having lots of food just like old times. So, everyone was having conversations between each other. I think Kyungsoo was talking to Chen about Luhan, Kris and Lay were talking to eachother quite fast in Chinese. I didn't bother trying to listen. Min and Kai were being their normal lovey dovey selves again, which made me happy for both of them.

'I still think you're beautiful, Alice.'

I rolled over to face Xiumin and saw him smiling.

'I-'

'Just because you have a few scars on your body, it doesn't mean that I would think any different of you.' He whispered.

'It's not a few scars, they're everywhere Xiu-' He put a finger to my mouth and shook his head.

'Still beautiful.'

He smirked and closed his eyes, touching his forehead to mine.

'It was Chen wasn't it?" I asked.

He opened his eyes again and his lips alnted up, 'He- ah, might have said something, but- but I can tell when you are feeling insecure and nervous. Remember I am your boyfriend after all, I could always tell when you started doing things differently.'

He pulled me slightly closer.

'Well, I'm going to hit Chen, but on the contrary how could I ever forget that you are my boyfriend? You can't forget an ugly face like your's so easily.'

His mouth gaped open and he put on his best puppy eyes.

'I-I'm not ugly am I?'

I raised my eyebrows.

'You know I was joking don't you-'

He cut me off with bringing his lips to mine. As he broke it he bit his lip.

'Well it's hard to forget your beautiful face.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou and sorry for it being late.

-Isabelle