{17} Chasing Evil

31/08/14

Hey everyone! Thanks for the 10k votes on the first book and 800k reads 💚 (omfg) ❤️

Also thank you for the 36k reads on this book, it's amazing that people are actually reading 😭

I hope you enjoy this chapter, next chapter will be BIG

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT PEEPS iLoveK-Jpop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We're going back.' I said.

'I know, I was just about to say that.'

'Where is Chen?'

'I think he is still in the car, I'm not sure.' She replied.

'Well he is coming for a trip with us and it won't be pretty.' I stammered.

I began walking to the cupboard, Min followed me. As I opened it I felt the cold air brush my face. I took a gun and handed it to Min, also taking one for myself. I shrugged on a jacket, slotted in other weapons and zipped it up.

'Ready?' She asked me.

'Ready as I'll ever be.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'No Alice, you can't risk your lives.' Chen started as soon as we told him what was happening.

'You don't understand, I have to do this, we have to, otherwise he will never learn, he will never be caught. Besides, Suho and Luhan are in danger and I can't let myself think of anything bad happening to them.'

'Just please drive quickly Chen.' Min whispered.

He put his foot on the accelerator and we sped on faster.

'What will happen if he- you know, tried to hurt you?' His lip quivered.

I turned to him. He had obviously never been in this situation before.

'If that happened Chen, it-it will happen, it has happened, but Min and I are prepared and we have weapons, we have self defence and you don't have to come in, but if you do, we can give you a weapon. It doesn't mean you have to use it though.'

'No, I have to come in, I can't stand the thought of anything happening to you- and- and Min.'

'You don't have to worry about me Chen, I'm not very worthy to the world anyway. Alice is my only kind of family.'

'Hey don't say things like that Min, the boys all love you.' I said.

'No they don't.' She interjected.

'Those boys don't know the real story Min.' Chen smiled.

I smiled along with him.

'Where do you want to park?' He asked us.

'As close to the park as you can.' Min said.

He nodded and turned a sharp corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all stepped out of the car, the park was right in front of our eyes.

'It looks empty.' Chen stated.

'Maybe that's why he chose today.'

We all walked forward and went to the border of the park, it looked out onto the rest of the place, but was not sealed in. That was probably why the patients had to be with someone, incase they decided to run away, or tried to.