{8} Psycho

14/7/14

I'm back at school now so updates will still (hopefully) be once a week. I hope you enjoy this update!

Remember to vote!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hello Ali, Ali.'

The slimy voice made me stop dead in my tracks. I had been careful looking around the place, but not careful enough. Of course Joey was here, and of course he had heard me trip over whatever I tripped over moments before, which had caused me to make alot of noise.

I silently cursed and turned to face him, as well as slipping the knife into my back pocket. I saw that he had a knife as well, but he did not know that Min and I both had guns. I did not scream when I saw him smiling at me as we looked at eachother. His piercing eyes were making me uncomfortable as he always had made me, but I held myself back.

'Joey.'

'Ali, don't you miss me.'

'Don't call me that. You talk to me as if we are friends.'

'But aren't we?' He winked.

He was trying to mess with me, get inside my head. I wouldn't be falling for his tricks. He was taking small steps towards me, and I was taking steps back. I wasn't afraid of fighting him, I didn't want to but I wasn't going to run if I didn't have to. I knew Min would come and help me. He kept walking towards me, and I was cornered. My back was nearly touching the wall and he stood in front of me.

'Silly, silly.' He shook his head. 'What makes me laugh is that you came back here, all by yourself and you actually thought you could get out alive. Look how weak you are, no weapons, or protection. I may not of been able to locate you, but I can tell now that you are practically dying.'

He let out a small chuckle and stood right in front of me, almost towering over me.

The only good thing about having to talk to him was that I now knew he had no idea of what we were capable of and where we are hiding out. He also had no idea that Min was with me.

'How is Min by the way?' He smiled

I kicked his groin and he fell back. As I took him by surprise again by kicking him at the ankles, which sent he flying to the ground on his back, he let out a small gasp as the wind was knocked from him. I fished the knife from my back pocket and held it to his throat.

'So you are not that stupid after all.'

I smirked. Pushing it harder against his throat, nearly slicing it. His face hardened, like everyone, he was scared of dying.

I felt a slicing pain in my right leg and I realised that he had stabbed me. He pushed my chest and I flung back onto my bum. He yanked me up by the collar and forced me against the wall.

'Stupid, stupid.' He squeezed through his teeth.

I could see my knife that was left astray on the ground near us, his knife was raised to my throat and I felt the sweat trickling down my forehead and the searing pain in my leg.

'You know Alice, the day I met you, I fancied you very much.'

My stomach was in knots, but I wanted to punch him so hard.

'Your beautiful ways of moving your body when you danced, and how you acted all innocent and amazing.'

He spat the last word, as if he was jealous.