Goodbye

16/12/2014
Well I guess this is goodbye, for Alice's story at least. She's a strong character and I'm glad you guys liked her. Yes, I know my first book is written so badly and I apologise for that, (I have attempted to go back and edit but it's too cringe for me sometimes) at least you guys don't criticise me too much.

So! I've been writing these two books for more than a year now and I gotta say, I'm glad I wrote down my idea for the first chapter when I did.
I'm repeating myself but thank you to every single reader who voted and commented and did read my chapters. I don't care that I'm young and this kind of stuff is just a fanfic, I'm still trying to process how this book got so many views.

The reason these books meant something to me is because I guess it helped me to write a story and try and forget about the sadness and life I go through, which is portrayed through Alice. Of course there is the dreams included in it, yeah, I have not been to Korea. The whole second book tells the reader that I would want to be stronger in real life but with everything it is hard for me.

But thanks for making me smile and laugh guys as well as private messaging me and asking me about myself and my life and asking if I'm OKAY. Cause I don't really have anyone like that in my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But guys, this doesn't mean I won't ever write again, I love writing, I always have loved writing stories because of my wild and great imagination.
I admit I have had a few idea for stories, I don't think I'll be continuing with "Exo The Dorks". (Forgive me)

So what would you guys want me to write? I have a few ideas, they are course using their superpowers from MAMA era and maybe adding in the aspect that the boys are wolves (lol), another is a zombie apocalypse and the last is in a war.

Yeah, some crazy and dark ones but it would be amazing to write. I also don't really wanna write another huge love story.

So please tell me what y'all think/want!
Give me any others ideas. You know I don't like cliche!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, I just wanted to write something for all of you!
Thanks for reading and being inspired. Just remember to be yourself all the time, do what you want, express yourself however you want to. Wear what you want, do your hair how you want, listen to the music you like and don't care about people judging you. Try your hardest to not let the people who put you down or make you feel bad actually affect you. I know what it is like to feel bullied and depressed and I still go through it.

It doesn't matter were you are from, your gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, ways or living or how you think of happiness and friendship, it doesn't matter at all. Just live life! Be yourself and try your best to surround yourself with positive and nice people.
I want to try and stop the huge amounts of teen suicides and cases of depression because I'm a sufferer and I don't want younger people than me going through this.

I hope my words throughout both books and this note to all of you meant something to you as well as made you realise you are a good person who matters, so, never give up, dream your dreams and do the things you want to make you happy.
Love you guys! You're all wonderful human beings.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
FIGHTING!
-Isabelle