{18} His Happiness

6/9/14

Just to tell you, I cried writing this. This was incredibly hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey took one more looks at us, then he turned back to Suho and pulled the trigger.

Silence.

That's all I could hear. Tears where streaming down my face, I wasn't even sure if I was screaming. No! Not Suho.

'Alice!' Min screamed in my ear.

Suho was sitting up right, no blood, no bullet holes in his head.

There had been no bullets in Joey's gun. My feet took charge, I didn't have time to tell Luhan and Chen to stay in the car. As I ran to Joey I saw him rushing to load his gun, before he could, I had punched him. His gun flew from his hands as he stumbled back from my force, as I ripped into him I saw Min helping Chen move Suho away, while Luhan was scrambling to find Joey's gun.

'Luhan no!' I screamed.

Joey put his arms on my chest and spun me to the side, as well as hitting Luhan again to the ground. I could hear Chen screaming to Luhan, I could hear Min's breathing coming behind me to help. But it was partly all white noise to me. I picked myself up and Joey kicked me again. As I bought my leg up, I blocked his kick, then kicked him aside. I brought my leg up again and kicked his sides, sending him to the ground. As he layed there struggling, he squeezed my shoulders and flung me away. Min grabbed hold of his shoulders but he was too strong. Chen was on the ground next to Suho, he was too shocked and scared. But now Joey was holding Luhan, a knife held to his throat.

My heart dropped.

'No-' I said. 'Not Luhan, no.'

Joey just smiled, as he always did.

'Very smart girl you are.' He sniggered, Luhan was standing still in his arms, tears were streaming down his face and his face had a look of being scared and sorry.

Joey pressed the tip to his flesh more, Chen was up on his feet, knife in hand, standing just in front of me, Min was crying, shaking her head.

I shook my head.

'No-' I whispered.

Joey lowered the knife. We all stared at each other for a split second. Then he drove the knife into Luhan's heart.

'No!!!'

I fell to my knees as Joey laughed hysterically. I didn't care how much it was hurting, I was banging my fists so hard into the ground.

'You bastard!' Min screamed at the top of her lungs.

She began spraying his legs with bullets and he fell to the ground, screaming and shrieking like a pig. Min was on top of him, throwing away all his weapons and making sure he could do nothing.

I crawled over to Luhan's body, he was breathing slowly but as I leant over him he smiled.

Chen was screaming, his fingers digging into his head, as he has sprinted over to his side as well.

I put Luhan in my arms and rocked him slightly cradling his head.

'Luhan, I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.'

'No Alice, don't ever be sorry. You changed m-my life.'

'No! Don't go no!' I yelled.

'Luhan-'

Luhan turned his head to Chen and smiled once again.

He breathing was speeding up more.

'Chen-'

Chen's held Luhan's hand to his chest and rocked himself back and forth on the spot.

'I love you Luhan.' Chen said.

Luhan nodded. 'I love you too.'

Luhan's tears were rolling down his cheeks as he said his goodbyes and last words to Chen, his brother, his best friend. One of his most important things in his life.

'Alice-' he squeaked

'Don't hurt yourself Luhan.'

He managed a small laugh and coughed up a small amount of blood.

'Everything is going to be o-okay, t-take him to the police, t-tell them everything.'

'I will I will!'

'And go to Xiumin, t-tell him how much you love him, spend the rest of your l-life with, I-I just w-wish I could be at the wedding.'

'Luhan you can! We can get you to a hospital and-'

He shook his head.

'No- it's too late.'

He turned to Chen again.

'Tell the boys I l-love them all, you too Alice.'

'I promise Luhan.' Chen weeped

'A-Alice promise me you do e-everything to get y-your freedom. B-be h-happy w-with X-Xiumin a-and s-stay t-together f-f-forever.'

'I promise, I promise, I always did! I failed Luhan I didn't protect you! I'm sorry Luhan forgive me.'

'Shhh- you tried your best, t-that's a-all you ever d-did.' Luhan was whispering now, he was weak and he was nearly gone.

'I-I'm h-happy, I-I'm d-dying h-happy, b-because I-I l-lived a w-wonderful l-life w-with a-all m-my f-friends. I-I l-love y-you a-all s-so m-much- I- am- happ-'

His chest stopped rising, the blood had already soaked his whole shirt and his sweet smile was still plastered on his sweet face. I leant over his body and screamed while crying, Chen was huddled over me, crying over the two of us. I knew Min was looking over to us, crying too.

Luhan was with the heavens, gone from our lives, but he would never leave our hearts.

Nothing would be the same without him.

But this was the end of it all.

Now as I'm laying over one of my best friends blood ridden, dead body, I now know that I have to go to the Police and tell the whole story with Joey there to prove it all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know how to end this so... Baby's don't cry...💜

-Isabelle