{7} Run For Your Life

11/7/14

Hi everyone I am really sorry I have not been updating very much but please understand. I'm not exactly 'in the mood' to write much for a lot of reasons but you all can probably figure them out without me stating them word for word. I'm just very down and wanting to stay asleep for hours and hours, and I definitely do not want to go back to school in a few days. But I really hope you enjoy this chapter and I am deeply sorry that I have let you all down.

Here is something new! Question of the chapter! Please comment your answers :)

What is your favourite song at the moment that you cannot stop listening to?

Mine is Vacance by F(x) from their new album 'Red Light'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both stepped out of the car, that was parked not to far from were we had to go. But we couldn't risk the car being seen.

We had black hooded long jackets on that scraped the ground as we advanced to the building.

'Do we exactly have a plan?' Min asked me as I made sure my knife was securely in my jacket.

'Yes and no, but I think it is best we split up, not too far. But if we can split up we can cover more area faster. Are you okay?"

She nods. 'Right, and yeah I'm okay. I'm greatful I've had you to help and teach me.'

How Min was talking to me then, I felt like I was her teacher or her mother. She was talking up to me and it felt weird.

We were approaching it and we could see the warehouse. I shivered. Min and I had already been here twice, once from being captured, and the second was to see what we had been held in. Now it was the third, and we were going back in. Who knows what we would find.

Min zipped her jacket up tightly just below her collarbones. When we made it to the front we stood, perplexed and still.

'You go front, I go back?" She asks

'Deal.' I nod

She begins to turn.

'Min wait!' I yell softly.

Her hair sways in the wind.

'Be careful.' I say hugging her. She nods, walking around the side of the warehouse and I'm left alone. Hoping she will be okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Has anyone else noticed it?' Suho furrowed his eyebrows as everyone sat in the lounge room except Luhan.

They were all listening to Suho, all ten of them.

'As I said, I'm worried for him, ever since that day he came home from training he has been acting weird. Than when I saw him with that girl he wouldn't tell me who she was.'

At the back of Suho's mind was Alice's pretty face, looking right at him. Then there was the small glimpse of the girl Luhan was with. He knew she was gone, but the resemblance was so uncanny. Maybe he thought it was Alice because he missed her so much. He knew he shan't touch on the subject, it would not be fair the boys to have them reminded of her, and it was blatantly obvious Xiumin was still grieving and still in love with her even if she was dead.

'He hasn't told me anything about a girl, but he has been very-' He paused. 'Very touchy, it is not the right word. He is jumpy and frustrated if that.'

Suho was surpirsed to hear Xiumin talk, they were close, him and Luhan. But for him to not know anything made him more curious and annoyed, as if a little child was poking him with a stick non-stop.