{15} Chen

18/8/14

The drive felt like hours had gone past, and Min had told me that it was only a fifteen minute drive tops and that they were nearly there. But still, I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. This was different, it wasn't like bumping into Luhan on to streets, or Suho being curious as always. Chen had found out himself, and that was all I could think about.

Finally, Min pulled into the soccer clubs car park and parked next to the small black car, under the shade of a large tree. I immediately recognised it- it was Suho's car. The one I used to drive everywhere when he was in his coma. The hum of the engine died down and eventually stopped until Min and I where in silence. I stepped out the car and Min followed, I hear the slap of doors against cars and turned to face Luhan.

Luhan. He's so strong yet, so fragile. Then my eyes close on Chen, a smile rips each of our faces and we stare at eachother.

'Are you going to hug me or not?' He smirks.

I walk forward and he embraced me in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The moment I saw the photo of the body I knew it wasn't you.' Chen started.

'So why didn't you say anything to the boys? Or the police?' Luhan asked

'Well I did say things Luhan, but then I figured the boys would just think I was mourning Alice.'

Chen sighs and looks at Min.

'Im sorry- about everything that we have all said.'

She shakes her head. 'You didn't know.' She manages a smile. She stands up from to he ground and dusts off her jeans.

'Luhan how about we go for a walk, let's leave them to talk.'

He looks from Min to me then Chen. Luhan pats Chen on the back and gets up and walks away from the two of us.

'I also didn't want you to be dead.'

'But how? Min and I are so careful, well most times.' I laugh

'Yes you are careful, but I kinda got vibes. Luhan was acting all weird suddenly and I guess that was when he saw you. Then Suho- he was always following Luhan, trying to make him talk about that 'girl'. Then I saw Min with the others. When Luhan abruptly left and was acting real suspicious I knew something was up. Then the girl left and I knew it was you because I saw your bracelet.'

He tugs at the silver bracelet dangling from my left hand. The one they had all given me for Christmas.

'So then it got even crazier! I saw Suho and Luhan, helped them to the hospital and when we were both waiting to hear something about Suho I said to Luhan that I knew you were alive.' He pauses. 'But now when I think about it I do think I saw you around the place, but of course, I thought I was imagining it but it never left my mind- the picture of the b-body. I was never so sure it was you.'

I let out a shaky breath.

'I saw her get killed Chen- the women in the picture.'

Ji-eun is in the past, but she was still in my heart.

'You what?'

I was getting used to explaining the story now, from being alone, to being with Min and Ji-eun. Then risking my life for them, taking beatings, not eating then watching him murder her. Knowing we would of been next.

'So yes that's is what Min and I have been doing so far.'

He shakes his head.

'I was so surprised when I saw Min's scar and I wasn't sure what to think.'