CHAPTER 34

Hi i am soo sorry for my soo late update.... please dont be mad.. :(

And thanks for all the supports ♥♥♥ you guys are the best!! :,) 1.24k votes!! I cant believe it Q.Q *HAPPY*

Hope you like this chapter :) vote and comment!! XD

And thanks for the 298 followers!! 2 more to my goals ♡♡♡

Any mistake or error dont be shy to correct me :)

I am sorry if this fanfic is starting to bore you... >

Enjoy~~~ ♡♥♡♥

Chapter 34~ Girlfriend?

*Mei's POV*

Maji love 1000% started and I cringed as all the waiting fans started screaming as loud as they can. Each trying to be heard over the others. We sat on the VIP chairs just located beside the stage. Behind us was more vacant VIP chairs but for some reason, we are the only ones there.

We clapped and cheered along with the audience as Utapri sang and dance on stage. At the end of the song, they posed and bowed.

Natsuki cleared his throat and spoke cheerfully through the microphone. "HI EVERYONE!! I'M GLAD YOU CAN MAKE IT HERE TODAY!!"

The fans screamed and extended their hands forward, an attempt to grab Natsuki maybe.

He waited for the crowds to calm down before continuing. "We have an announcement to make. Today we have special guests!!"

The fans went crazy again but nevertheless Natsuki continued. "They are our senpais!! QUARTET NIGHT!!"

I sat up in my chair at the mention of Quartet Night. What?? They're here?

My friends and I made eye contacts and Kazumi hissed, only can be heard by us. "Does anyone know that they're gonna be here?"

We shook our head and she cursed, "Damn it! I really don't want to see him."

"Can we just leave?" Miyu suggested and I grinned. "Why not?"

We made a move to stand but suddenly a group of men in suits walked over to us and stood around us, back facing us.

Kiyoki tried to push past them but they didn't budge. After several tries, she gave up and sat down with frustration.

Kazumi taped one of the men shoulder lightly and shouted to be heard. "Excuse me, can you please get out of the way?"

The man ignored her and stared straight ahead. She taped again and asked the same thing but still the man acted as if he didn't hear her.

She puffed up her cheeks in anger and sat next to Kiyoki.

Miyu cast glances at me and sat down beside a angry Kazumi. I blew a sigh of exparation and I readied myself to kick the man. Somewhere that will hurt him the most. Before my leg could even swing , the whole stadium suddenly started to scream louder than before.

My hands immediately flew to cover my ears as I bent my head. I looked at my friends and they did the same.

What the hell is going on?

Suddenly the big men surrounding us part ways and I saw Quartet Night in front of me.

(Can I) call you my own and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world

Ai sang and with each lyrics, he took a steady step forward. I stumbled backward and luckily there was a chair otherwise I would end up on the floor.

Ai reached me and stroke my hair softly as he stared into my eyes. His mesmerizing eyes prevented me from looking at my friends to see how they are coping with the other members.

Other members of Quartet Night continued to sing but Ai held down his microphone so no one could hear what he was about to say.

"Mei...will you be my girlfriend?"

---------------------------

Also forgot to tell you, I updated my Siblings love fanfic :) be sure to check it out~♥♥

I know this chapter is going to be boring but please bear with me T^T

(Unedited)
Will edit later. So will the other chapters.