Introduction of girls character

My first time writing an anime fanfic... hope you are not disappointed :) tell me if you are..

Mei tsubaki - @vivienna

Age: 15

Looks: Golden hair curled down her shoulders. Sometumes wear a small pink/white ribbon at the side of her head. And she has green emerald eyes.

Personality: She is upbeat, cheerful, and happy-go-lucky. She likes to smile, is always positive, and is able to compose music. And she can easily make friends.

Loves: She loves sweets and has a sweet tooth. And she also loves to draw.

Dislikes: Bullies and vegetables

Miyu Kazue - @ yoseobie12

Age: 15

Looks: Blonde hair.

Personality: She is shy and quiet at first, but once you get to know her, she is as noisy and loud as Kazumi and Mei. Unlike Mei Tsubaki, she is negative and very emotional. Miyu doesn't have composing skills like the others, but writing lyrics in easy for her.

Loves: Miyu loves music, writing, and is the poetic one in the group. Loves to eat junk food.

Dislikes: She hates people who look down on her friends but doesn't care if they look down on her.

Kazumi Mizuki - @ sharonyong

Age:16

Looks: Long red hair at waist lenght. She looks like a bad girl at first sight. Will wear anything as long as it does not reveal too much skin.

Personality: Kazumi Mizuki is quiet at school but loud and noisy in private. She has the same personality as Mei, naughty. She can also compode music like the others except for Miyu.

Loves: She likes KPop, some anime, and Hong Kong dramas. Kazumi loves romance, action, and vampire stories. Like Miyu, she eats alot of junk food.

Dislikes: Those who bully her friends.

Kiyoki Satomi - @ HyunSeungie98

Age:17

Looks: Black long hair. At first sight, she looks scary but is in fact a kind person.

Personality: Kiyoki Satomi is serious about school and very responsible. She is the oldest of the group. Despite being serious, she is playful and loves to draw like Mei. She is caring and friendly as well as kind.

Loves: Drawing anime and manga. (She don't really like anything else.)

Dislikes: Bullies. That's all.

Reina Natsuki - N/A

Age:16

Looks: blonde hair.

Personality: She is a girly girl who likes pink. And she is also Miyu's roomate.

Likes:???

Dislikes: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers!! This is the girls characters.. I guess.

Remember to vote and comment!! And pls go to

http://www.wattpad.com/45304211-vote-here-anime-watty-awards-2014-other-crossover and vote for my stories there :))

Thanks~ and the cover is made by @sleepy_kid :)