CHAPTER 29 & CHAPTER 30

Chapter 29~ Ranmaru and Miyu

*Ranmaru's POV*

The girls left as soon as they were ready to. Shining prepared a black small van enough for 5 people to fit in as their means of transport home. Their luggages were been dumped into the back of the van and they entered the van one by one.

None of us sent them off as we felt too guilty to even face them. I was in my room while looking out the window, silently seeing them off. The van drove down the road, out of the gate and into the clearing.

Something tiny and wet dropped on my hands and I immediately looked down, surprised to see crystal clear tears. My heart felt deep grieve and sadness. And I understood perfectly why I felt this.

Wiping my face with my long sleeve sweater, I sniffed and sat on the tiled floor, hugging my knees. More silent tears dropped as I slowly rocked back and forth. I bit my hand and my eyebrows knitted together as I felt the pain.

But this pain cannot be compared with the pain Miyu left me with.

'Miyu... I miss you already...'

~~~

*Miyu's POV*

The driver dropped me off first and I waved bye to my friends. I watched the van as it become smaller and smaller and eventually disappear before entering my house. "Mom? I'm home!!"

My younger sister, Misaki, dashed down the stairs after hearing my voice. She wrapped her arms around my leg and squealed happily, "Mummy! Mummy!! Sissy is back!!"

My mom appeared from the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her apron as she came out to meet me. A smile lit her face when she saw me and gave me a tight hug. "Miyu!! I thought you were in Shining Entertainment? Why are you here?"

She let go of me, holding onto my shoulders and I smiled sadly at her. "Sorry mom. It didn't worked out well."

My mom's smile fell and she cooed as she stroke my hair softly. "Aww... It's okay dear."

Misaki suddenly tugged on my shirt and she held out her arms and pouted. "Sissy!! Don't ignore me."

I laughed softly as I let go of my luggages and dropped my backpack off my shoulder, releasing the tension in my muscles. I groaned as I stretched my arms upward. Then I dropped onto my knees and gestured for Misaki to climb my shoulders. "Come on Misaki!"

She giggled, ran to my back and wrapped her short arms around my neck. I held her legs to prevent her from falling and started to run around the whole house. My mom just smiled and glanced worriedly at me but just let me be. And I'm grateful for that.

When I closed my eyes in the car earlier, all I can think is him. Ranmaru... Ugh..

Right now... I want to forget all about Shining Entertainment. And especially Ranmaru... Why can't he get out of my mind already?

And focused on my beloved younger sister. Who I missed so darn much!!!

Chapter 30~ My kiss with Ai

*Mei's POV*

I got off the next stop after Miyu and as usual, no one greeted me when I entered the house. Of course.... I live alone anyway. Sighing to myself, I begin to think what I should have for dinner. I left my luggages in my room and entered the kitchen to look for some snacks.

'Hmm... I think its time to refill this refrigerator... with instant noodles.'

~~~