CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17~ Tickets? Ranmaru Kurosaki and Miyu Kazue

The following day

Quartet Night went to the principal's office at 7:00 as Shining requested. Inside the office, Ruri was with him. Quartet Night started to question themselves why Ruri is here but it's none of their business.

"You asked for us?" Ranmaru asked when they arrived. Shining laughed loudly and said, "Yes! Yes! I did!" He threw 9 small, rectangular pieces of paper onto his table. "Your manager here provided you and your partners tickets to the amusement park."

Quartet Night glanced at their manager and she smiled. "A present from me to the 9 of you for being so hardworking."

Shining nodded his head vigorously. "Yes! And it's tomorrow. Tell your partners to get ready for tomorrow's fun!"

Camus nodded and Shining said, "Okay, you can leave now!"

Quartet Night made their way out of the office and before leaving the room, Reiji looked at Ruri. Ruri stared at him smugly and he slammed the door close.

~~~

Later In Miyu Kazue and Reina Natsuki shared room

It's early in the morning when there's a knock. Miyu rolled onto her side and ignored the knock.

Knock...

Knock...

Knock...

BAM BAM BAM!!!

Miyu sat up in shock when someone proceeded from knocking the door to bringing the entire door down. Groaning, she slowly made her way to the door. She opened it and squinted her eyes through the sunlight. When her vision cleared, Miyu saw that it was Ranmaru... And he doesn't look too happy...

He frowned and demanded. "What took you so long to just open a door?"

Miyu frowned too. Normally she would NOT do this but she's really pissed at him for waking her up all of a sudden. "Hey you listen here mister! I was just having a wonderful sleep which was suddenly so rudely disrupted by you. And now you're asking ME why I took so long to open the door? It's only 7:15 in the morning and we are not supposed to even wake up until 8:00!"

Still glaring at him, Miyu took a deep breath as she just finished her sentence without pausing. He blinked his eyes a few times as if he's in shock before returning to his normal, everyday expression.

Clearing his throat, he stuttered, "Uh... I just came here to give you this." And handed her 2 small pieces of paper.

Miyu took it and closed the door without saying anything. The 2 pieces of paper, she just placed it on her table without looking at it and went back to sleep.

Usually she's not like this. Just don't wake her up early in the morning that's all...

________________________________Chapter 17 Done_______________________________

Yello everybody!! A new chapter again!! Whee... ^^hope u like this too :) I tried my best >.<

I'm sure the lot of you can guess who the girls are going to end up with.. I am sorry to those who like more suspense but sorry, I like my story to be simple so everyone could understand it. Well.. For this story anyway... :) cuz I love their moments together :D do you?

Anyway I hope you all VOTE and COMMENT as usual. Thanks XD

Wanna thank you all for the previous votes and comments :)

And this chapter is dedicated @Satsuki_Hime :D