CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31~ Stupid Natsuki. Curse him.

The news of the girls leaving the academy shocked STARISH and Nanami as well as the rest of the students who knew them. The academy only briefly announced about their departure and nothing else.

Quartet Night continued their career but their attitude towards others became worse. During practices, their movements lag the enthusiasm and glared at anyone who tried to talk to them. They ignored everyone on campus even Ruri. And whenever a couple passed by them, they will mentally cursed the couple. Just break up already.

Seeing the changes in Quartet Night, it was obvious to the students that the girls' departure affected them.

3 months later

*Kazumi's POV*

*12:00 midnight*

My phone rang beside me when I almost fell asleep on my bed. Groaning, I picked up my phone and saw that the ID caller was Natsuki. I pressed the 'accept' button and immediately stretched my arm so that the phone is an arm length away from me.

"KAZUMI-CHAN!!!" Natsuki's loud happy yet annoying and gross voice blared loudly. Thank goodness it wasn't on speaker otherwise everyone in the neighborhood might marched to my doorstep with pitchforks and torchlights in hand.

"Yeah?" I put it on speaker and placed the phone on the floor, next to me.

"Kazumi!! You have to remember to come to our concert okay?!! I have already informed the others and they said okay."

I scrunched my nose as I try to recall this 'concert' he was talking about. "What concert?"

Natsuki huffed loudly and said, "I gave you your ticket already. A few months ago along with the others."

I assumed he's rolling his eyes at me right now. Ah...and... I think I might have lost the 'ticket' he's talking about. Cause I don't remember anything at all!!

I yawned lazily and stretched my body. "Natsuki, it's 12 o'clock midnight.. I think I'll might be able to find it tomorrow."

He laughed and made clicking noises with his tongue, "Is that a way of saying you lost your ticket?"

"Uh... I don't know. Maybe."

There was a long pause when both of us kept silent. I'm starting to think he ended the call when he suddenly said.

"Don't worry, Kazumi-chan. I'll send someone to give you another ticket tomorrow. Bye see you soon."

The other line beeped loudly and leaving my phone on the floor, I rolled to my other side and slowly fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

I am yet again woken up by my damn phone. I snatched my phone from the floor, sat up and press the accept call button angrily, so hard I almost break the screen. Stupid Natsuki.

"What is it now?" I rubbed my eyes and got off the bed, walking to my closet for a change of clothes.

"GOOD MORNING KAZUMI-CHAN!! GET OUT OF BED IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR TICKET HAVE ARRIVED!! GO GET IT NOW!!"

"Already? That was faster than I thought." I pulled out a random bra and panty and closed the drawer.

"Yeah. Oh and do keep him company for the day okay? Have a good day!!" Natsuki giggled merrily before cutting the line.

Keep who company?

My doorbell dinged and the sound bounced off from wall to wall, carrying it all the way to my room. I tiredly dragged myself out my room, down the stairs and flung open the front door with my phone, my bra and panty in hand.

"Why are you here.. Reiji?"

He smiled shyly at first but suddenly his eyes trailed down to my hands and stared at 'my bra and panty', pointed at it and asked almost innocently, "What's that?"

I looked down to where he's pointing and immediately my face warmed at the thought that he saw. Quickly hiding my 'things' behind my back, I scowled at him. "It's nothing. Why are you here anyway?"

He didn't answer for a long time with a confused expression but suddenly he turned bright red and looked away shyly. His eyes avoided my gaze while stuttering, "I-Is that yo-your b-b-br...."

I glared at him and pointed my index finger at him. "Don't you dare finish your sentences.... Otherwise..."

Reiji tilted his head and nodded slightly. Then there was total silence. Reiji scratched his head, looked at me from the corner of his eyes and added shyly, "I just want to confirm though. It is your br-"

I immediately slammed the door in his face and furiously dialed Natsuki's phone. 'Im going to curse him till he drop dead!'

He didn't answer my call but a minute later, I received a voice mail. From Natsuki.

I know you're going to be a bit angry at me...well maybe alot. But it's ok! Take care of Reiji okay? And remember to have fun too! Uh... But not too much fun of course! Oh yeah, you have to attend our concert!! See you soon! *wink wink* haha bye!

I squeezed my phone tightly in my hand, almost crushing it. A small crack appeared at the side of the phone.

'Curse you to never find a beautiful hot sexy girlfriend, stupid stupid Natsuki!'

_________________Chapter 31 Done_____________

Hi everyone!! A new chapter for today! ^^ sorry for the always late updates... :( and thanks to all those who voted for my fanfic

I'm sorry if this chapter is terrible. I feel so dirty writing 'bra and panty' here >.< ugh.... Sorry!!

I haven't edit this yet... But I will when I get the chance!!

Please vote and comment! :) I wonder how many of you are still reading this fanfic.... :)

Thanks once again!