CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18~ Tickets (AM RK MT KM)

7:20

In Kazumi and Mei's room

I'm in a land of sweets! Everything is made of sweets!! Mei drooled in her sleep. She was bouncing from one cotton candy to another happily and dived into the vanilla waterfall. Wanted to take a bite from a chocolate tree but suddenly a pillow knocked her out of her dream and Mei didn't get to taste it.

Mei sat up and frowned, obviously not happy with the disruption of her dream. Staring at Kazumi sleepily, she asked, "What?!"

Kazumi pointed at the door and a knock was heard. Mei threw the pillow at the door and lay back on her bed again. "NO ONE IS IN HERE!! GO AWAY!!"

There was a pause and when both the girls thought the person finally left them, another soft knock came. Ugh..

Kazumi hugged her pillow tightly and mumbled into it. "Mei... Go open the door."

Mei slowly got up, walked to the side of Kazumi's bed and pulled on her arm. "I suffer. You suffer too."

She groaned and allowed Mei to pull her up. Both of them stumbled to the door clumsily, supporting one another. Kazumi opened it and in front of them stood Reiji and Ai.

Ai was looking at his watch and looked up when Kazumi opened the door. "According to my watch, you opened the door as fast as my grandma who was 99 years old and had already passed away."

Reiji just laughed. "Haha.. Ai was just kidding."

Ai folded his arms and asked him cooly. "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

Reiji rolled his eyes and handed both the girls a piece of paper each. A small rectangular paper. Reiji smiled childishly and began clapping his hand happily. "This is the ti-"

Without warning, Mei slammed the door shut before he finished his sentences.

She just doesn't care, neither does Kazumi.

Both of them slowly climbed into their own comfortable bed, with the paper in their hands. Apparently, too lazy to put it somewhere else.

Hmm.. Candy... Chocolates... Yummy... Mei licked her lips in her sleep.

When the girls slammed the door in the boys' faces,
Ai started walking away and Reiji quickly followed after him. "Ai~ Mei just slammed the door in my face..."

Ai continued walking, not looking at his idiotic friend. "So?"

T.T Why is everyone being so mean to me? Reiji pouted sadly to himself. Whatever. Can't wait for tomorrow. Amusement park, here we come!! *pumped fist into the air*

_________________________________Chapter 18 Done____________________________

Hi everyone!! New chapter again!! Hope you enjoy this too XD

As usual, VOTE and COMMENT <33