CHAPTER 1 & 2

CHAPTER 1 <3 ~ Saotome Academy

Four girls stood in front of Saotome Academy. "Finally we are able to study here." Said a girl with long and straight black hair. As black as the raven's feather. Her three friends smirked and crossed their arms  arms crossed.

~~~

"Good morning, everyone. Congratulations on joining us! You're here for the following reasons: you either passed the examination, or you were scouted by the headmaster due to your musical talents," The famous actor, Hyuga Ryuya, said in a loud and clear voice. He is also going to be the class form teacher. "Those who are scouted, please stand up and everyone, give them a hand." Hyuga sensei said and four girls stood and the class applauded.

The noises died down and the girls sat back on their seats. "This announcement is only for those who are in the idol course." Hyuga sensei started. "In the past years you would have each have been partnered with one of the composing course students. This year, however, the Headmaster wished to try something new." Hyuga-sensei paused and sighed deeply, as if the Headmaster was a headache.

"This year you will be partnered with a group of professional idols. The Academy will choose the idol for you, but you must first partner with another student or students in the idol course. There will be a maximum of eight students per group and a minimum of two. You'll write your names on a slip of paper and submit it to me before the week is over. And for those students in the composing course-"

The four girls didn't hear anymore as they imagined themselves partnered with their favorite boy bands: STARISH and Quartet Night. They couldn't decide which group they would rather end up with!

Hyuga-sensei clapped his hands suddenly, snapping the girls' attention back to him. "Okay, students in the idol course, choose who you want your partner or partners to be by the end of this week."All the students began filing out of the classroom except for the four girls. They were best friends; they knew they would always be by each other's side.

The girl with black hair, Kiyoki, wrote all their names on a piece of paper and handed it to Hyuga-sensei. He nodded approvingly."That was fast. Are you sure that you want to be only four members? As soon as this is submit, you can't add or remove members." They nodded, and Hyuga-sensei took the paper.

After taking the paper, Hyuga-sensei left the class. The four girls giggled happily to themselves as they thought about what sensei had said earlier. They couldn't wait to find out who their idol partners would be!

They left the classroom together. All the students were given the rest of the day to unpack. Each room will be shared by 2 students of the same gender. Mei, the golden haired girl, and Kazumi, the red haired girl shared a room together but Kiyoki, the black haired girl and Miyu, the blonde girl, didn't.

"Kazumi and I are going to unpack our boxes. See you later!" Mei said as they both walked away from the group. On the way to their room, Mei giggled happily. "I can't wait to see STARISH and Quartet Night."Kazumi rolled her eyes and asked, "Who said we are going to be partnered with them?"

Mei shrugged and frowned. "Don't crush my hope." Kazumi laughed, and they started to shove each other playfully all the way to their room.

~~~

Hyuga-sensei entered the staff room, handing the girls' paper to Ringo Tsukimiya, the one arranging the groups. Ringo is a male. Don't let his feminine looks fool you. The man smiled. "Oh my, that was fast."

Hyuga pulled out a chair next to him and sat on it. "They were the ones that were scouted by Shining."

"I see." He filed the paper away.