CHAPTER 11 & 12

2 chapter in one update :) chapter 11 will be in Camus PoV.

Chapter 11~ Camus's Flashback

In the Quartet Night's dorm

*Camus's POV*

Ranmaru, Ai and I are in the Quartet Night's dorm. We are all silent and I'm sure the both of them are thinking of something, even though Ai is holding a book. I stood there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly my thoughts drifted back to the day I saw the kindest girl ever in my life..

^Flashback^

It was the day that Quartet Night were holding a concert. I was speed walking to the location at where the concert will be held. The other members of Quartet Night are already there waiting for me.

This is the first time I overslept!!

I was passing by the ticket booth when I saw a young girl at the counter, asking for a ticket to enter. I stopped, hiding behind a wall. The person in the booth shook his head and held up his hands. "Sorry tickets are all sold out."

She looked down, disappointed when another girl,who was passing, overheard their conversations too. She stopped and walk to the disappointed girl. She held out her own ticket to the young girl.

The young girl looked at her with big shining eyes. "Are you sure?"

The girl nodded her head and the young girl took it, thanking the girl happily. Then the young girl entered the concert with the ticket.

I watched as the girl looked around, wondering what to do. Then she started to walk towards my direction.

I quickly ran all the way to the backstage door. "Where have you been?" Reiji complained after I entered our dressing room. I didn't answer him and he looked at me. "Why do you look so flustered? That's so not you."

"It's none of your business." I ended our conversations as I thought of the kind girl earlier. She gave up her ticket to another person. Basically a stranger. I wouldn't have done that if I were her. I would have just mocked the girl for been late.

She's too nice, she wouldn't be able to live long in the outside world like this... Strangers will use her kindness to do their bidding.

^End of flashback^

I sighed silently. Suddenly, Ai asked Ranmaru. "Ranamaru, what are you thinking?"

I didn't look at them but still listening to their conversations.

Ranmaru: "Nothing."

Ai: "So... Do you think Shining will agree and let us comeback with their songs?"

Ranmaru: "I hope so." I looked at him and saw him smiling. Goodness! I didn't know he can smile.

Ai popped up in front of him, looking down on his face.

Ranmaru: "What?! And don't come so near. Its... weird."

Ai: "You're smiling."

Ranmaru: "So?" Is that an offence?"

"That's never happened for more than 3 seconds before. Something must have happened."

He frowned, "Huh?!! Not like you never smiled before!"

Ai sat back on the bed. "What are you talking about?

He smirked and glance up the ceiling. "Remember the orphanage's concert?"

Ai didn't say anything so he continued. "When we came back that day, you were smiling to yourself. Don't tell me you didn't! I can see perfectly well!"