I Can't Do It Alone.

- Izzy's POV - 

"I can't do this, Day." I whispered, biting my lip to stop the tears from falling. 

"I'm here, we can do this together." He soothed, lacing his fingers through mine, and giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

"What if no one shows?" I asked, gripping onto his arm with my free hand. 

"So what? We're here, we're all he needs." He replied, kissing my temple. 

"He deserves more to care, Damien." I sighed. 

"I know, baby, but he wasn't really known was he?" 

"I guess not." I shrugged. 

"Now, come on, we're gonna be late." With a gentle tug, he pulled me towards the door. 

I took a deep breathe, and held it as Damien pushed the door open slowly. Closing my eyes, I prepared myself for the worst. 

"Open your eyes." Damien whispered in my ear. 

Very slowly, I obeyed, cracking one eye open first, quickly glancing around. With a gasp, I opened my other eye. I stared wide-eyed at the pews. 

Each row was full. 

Full. 

"Damien?" I whispered, feeling the tears brimming in my eyes again. 

"Yes?" He asked, squeezing my hand again. 

"What is this?" I started making my down the aisle, smiling sadly at each row. 

"You didn't want him to be forgotten. Well, neither did the vampires. So here they are." He replied, walking slowly behind me. 

"Wow." I mumbled, reaching the front. 

"If you would take your seat, Mrs Redford, then we can begin." The Priest said behind me. I nodded slightly, and took my seat on the front pew, next to Damien and my parents. 

"Where's Tyler?" I asked, frowning. 

"Here!" A voice shouted from the doors. Everyone turned around to see my brother running down the aisle. "I'm so sorry!" He rushed, squeezing in beside me. 

"It's fine, I'm just glad you're here." I replied kissing his cheek softly. He took my free hand in his. 

"Shall we begin?" The Priest asked, raising his eyebrows at me. I nodded silently. "Welcome, friends, family. Today we celebrate the life of Blair Redford. This young boy was only around for a few short moments, before he was brutally ripped our world. His parents have prepared a few words." He gestured to Damien and I. Damien stood up, pulling me with him, and walked towards the front.