Here We Go Again. *Epilogue*

- 10 months later - 

- Izzy's POV -

"You okay?" Damien asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Surprisingly, yes." I replied, with a small smile. 

"That's good." He grinned, kissing my temple gently. 

"Yeah, it is." I stroked his hand, resting on my stomach. 

"We can finally be happy, Iz. Just the three of us." He whispered, patting my stomach slightly. 

"Yeah, the three of us." I smiled, turning around in his arms to kiss him. 

- Codie's POV -

Shite. 

I was really messing this up by not splitting them up. 

Oh well, she'll never know. 

"CODIE!" A shrill voice shouted, sounding extremely peeved. 

"Yes, Mother?" I called back. 

"In here. Now!" 

I sighed, but obeyed, stalking out of my room and into my mother's room a few doors down. 

"What's wrong Mother?" I asked. 

"You know what's wrong. You were supposed to split them up. What happened?" She asked, frowning. 

"I couldn't do it, Mom, they were burying their son." I sighed, flopping down on her bed. 

"Are you forgetting what they did to us? To me?" She looked at me with big puppy dog eyes, and i groaned. 

"Mom, can't we just forget about it? He did what was best for you. We got you back, and you're okay." 

"We can't just forget about it, Codie, they ruined my life, our lives. They need to pay for what they did." 

"Okay, then that's your thing, why do I have to do the dirty work?" I frowned. 

"Because they know my face. You need to help me, Codes." She begged, kneeling down in front of me. 

"Why can't Warren do it?" I pouted. 

"Because he's already working on the families." She shrugged. "And I don't trust him like I trust you." 

"Thanks Mom." My brother's voice drifted into the room, full of teasing and sarcasm.