Protecting What You Care About.

Sorry its late...

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked in the full-length mirror before me, smoothing the fabric of the dress over my hips.

Damien and I were getting married today.

I sighed, moving to take a seat on the bed. I wasn't entirely sure if we were making the right decision, getting married today.

But then, it was the only way to guarantee both mine and Damien's safety, as well as Tyler's.

I almost had a heart attack when one of Tyler's maids knocked on the door, informing me that it was time.

Sighing again, I stood up and made my way to the door, smoothing out my dress once more as I went.

"You ready?" Tyler asked, offering me his arm. I looped my arm through his and smiled.

"Why are you doing this for us, Ty?" I asked as we started to make our way through the huge house.

"Because, I need to protect my little sister, and if that means protecting him too, then so be it. As long as you are safe." He answered, pulling me to a stop.

"Well, thank you." I smiled, hugging him.

"Anything for you, sissy." He replied, squeezing my shoulders.

"Let's do this then." I grinned, pulling away and looping my arm through his once more.

"Let's." He grinned back, over exaggerating a step, starting off down the hallway again.

- A Few Hours Later -

"I love you, Isadora." Damien whispered, kissing my bare shoulder.

"I love you too, Damien." I giggled.

A soft knock sounded on the door, so I sat up, pulling Damien's shirt over my head.

"You need to go now." Tyler rushed, standing in the doorway.

"What's going on?" I asked, panicking.

"They're here." He stated.

Damien jumped out of bed behind me, stuffing clothes in a bag.

"How did they find us?" I asked, just as heavy footsteps sounded up the stairs.

"I don't know, just go. Please Izzy?" Damien pleaded, pushing me into the room and locking the door behind us.

"Not unless you come with us, Ty."

"I can't."

"Please, Ty?"

"Izzy, we need to go." Damien stated, pulling the window open.

"Ty, please?" I begged, moving to stand beside Damien.

"I can't Izzy." Tyler kissed my forehead, hugging me briefly before pushing me into Damien's waiting arms. "Protect her."

"With my life." Damien promised, swiftly jumping out of the window, with me and the small rucksack in tow.

Once we had landed, Damien removed his arm from my waist, gripping onto my hand instead. He pulled me along the grass, keeping to the shadows. I stared at his bare back, noticing that he had thrown some jeans before leaving.

We didn't have to scale any walls in this escape. We ran into the woods surrounding the house.

"Where will we go?" I whispered, hiding behind his back as we stopped.

"Home." He stated simply, passing me some jeans to put on, along with some shoes.

"Where is home?"

"You'll see." He answered, turning around to kiss me. I responded quickly, but still let him dominate the kiss.

He continued to pull me along, after I'd gotten changed.

We walked for what felt like hours, before Damien finally stopped.

Just across the field that we were on, was a little white cottage, covered in vines.

"Welcome home." Damien whispered, wrapping his arm around my waist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would be longer, but my dad needs to Skype my grandparents, so you know...

Vote/Comment/Fan?

Support for Watty's?

<3