What's Wrong With Her Doctor?

- Damien's POV -

The Doctor arrived and checked on Isadora, not allowing me in the room.

"Well?" I asked as he exited the room.

"Well, I'll let her explain." He replied, tucking some papers into his briefcase before speeding off.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

"Hey." She smiled weakly from under the covers, her ahnds resting on top of her stomach. I smiled sadly at her, sitting beside her in the bed.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked, taking one of her hands in mine and stroking the back of it. She moved slightly to try and get comfortable.

"Better, I think." She stated, sitting up.

"What did the doctor say?" I glanced away, not making eye contact.

"That it's one of two things." She put two fingers up, counting each one off as she said them. "I'm either pregnant, or my Water Siren side is trying to take over. Just need to wait and see which it is." She shrugged.

"Water Siren side? What does that mean?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked into her eyes.

"Well, I'm not fully vampire am I?" I shook my head. "So, the doctor thinks that maybe my water siren side is trying to tak over my vampire side."

"Okay, how is that going to work?"

"I don't have a clue, but right now, we just wait it out to see which one it is." She replied, shrugging again.

"Okay."

"To be honest, I really want a baby." She whispered, smiling happily down at her flat stomach.

"To be honest," I repeated, placing my hand on her stomach. "Me too." I finished with a grin.

She smiled, leaned in to kiss me, then placed her hand on mine. We both grinned down at what could be there, wishing that it was true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short, really crap.

Tbh, I don't really care...