Kidnapped, With The Love Of My Life.

God! This is so crap :(

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Tyler's POV -

I stood in front of them, my head held high and the tried to intimidate me.

"So you know where they are?" The King repeated, eyebrows raised as he leaned forward slightly in his seat.

"Yes!" I threw my hands up in aggravation, glaring at the vampires before me.

"And you're her brother?"

"Yes, for God's sake!" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down?! I could lose my sister because of this! She might never speak to me again once she finds out what I did!" I growled.

"She doesn't have to know you were involved, all you have to do is tell us where they are." He leaned back in his seat, looking bored.

"Fine." I huffed.

- Isadora's POV -

"Its hopeless!" I groaned, flopping onto the bed. We'd been out looking for Tyler for about 2 hours now and there was still no sign of him.

"Hey! Don't give up! We'll find him." Damien said, flopping down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my to his chest.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a loud banging at the front door. Looking at Damien, he rolled his eyes and pulled us both up, gripping my hand and pulling me behind him to the door.

Damien pulled the door open, revealing three large men, dressed completely in black.

I scream escaped my throat as two of them launched for Damien, the other for me, shoving cloths in front of our faces.

The last thing I remember was being hauled over someone's shoulder, before everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was well crap!

I'm sorry :(

Vote/Comment/Fan?