Stay Awake.

- Damien's POV - 

1... 

2... 

3... 

It took me three whole seconds to reach Isadora's side. Three seconds too long. In those three seconds, she had already fallen to the floor, face first. By the time I reached her side, blue blood was pooling around her. 

"Move!" Dr Richards called to me, pushing me out of the way. 

"Damien!" Izzy's mum shouted. I ignored her, staring wide-eyed at my blood-stained hands, then down at my pregnant wife. 

"I don't care what you do, just save her." Her dad told Dr Richards, who nodded. 

"The baby." I whispered. "What about the baby?" I asked, louder this time. 

"Damien, there might not be anything we can do for the baby." Dr Richards stated, gravely. 

"Please, just try and save them both?" I begged. 

"I'll try, but it might come down to one or the other." 

I nodded, gripping Isadora's tiny hand in mine. My free hand stroked her hair, which was turning steadily back to blonde. 

"Please, Izzy, stay with me. I need you." I whispered close to her ear. 

"Hmm." She mumbled, her eyelids creasing together. 

"Izzy?" I asked, hope rising in my chest. 

"Damien?" She mumbled. 

"Yes, baby, I'm right here." I stroked her forehead. 

"Baby? The baby!" She cried, her eyes snapping open. 

"Everything's fine." I soothed. "Dr Richards is doing everything he can to save the baby." 

"What's with him?" She asked, a frown creasing her forehead. 

"Him?" 

"Feeling." She explained. 

"Oh, I don't know what's going on, Izzy." 

"Isadora, are you feeling any pain at all?" Dr Richards asked. 

"No." She replied. 

"That's good, we need to get you out of here." 

"Why?" She asked, panicked, her eyes wide. 

"We need to get you to a hospital, so we can monitor the baby's heart rate better." 

"The baby has a heart beat?" I frowned. 

"Yes, it's mother has a heart beat, so the baby mimics that." He explained. 

"Oh, that makes more sense." I breathed. 

"The baby's heart beat needs to be the same as Isadora's, otherwise we'll be having problems." 

"What kind of problems?" I asked. 

"Let's just say that you'll have to make a decision." 

I stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Damien." Isadora called out, sounding in pain. 

"Izzy, I'm here." I whispered, rushing to her side. 

"It's hurts, Damien!" She screamed. 

"What's going on?" Alessia asked, standing up from the floor, holding onto her head. 

"Stay here, Alessia." I demanded. 

"Master?" she mumbled, watching as Isadora was carried out of the room. 

"She's not your Master anymore, Alessia, you're free." 

"Where are you taking her?" She shouted, trying to get passed me. 

"She's going to get help, Alessia, and so should you." I told her, looking her dead in the eye. 

She frowned at me, not recognising me. 

"Who are you?" She whispered, staring at me with wide eyes. 

"I'm Damien, I'm your Master's husband. And you need to go home. Back to your family." 

"I haven't got a family. My Master said so." 

"Well, now I'm telling you that you do have a family. I need you to forget everything your Master said." My eyes burned red. "And I need you to go home, forget any of this ever happened." 

"Forget it ever happened." She whispered, before falling limp in my arms. 

"There's a good girl." I whispered, handing her over to Kieran. "Make sure she gets home. She can't see you." 

"Gotcha." He replied, running out of the room with her in his arms. 

"DAMIEN!" 

"I'm coming, Izzy!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so short. 

And so unbelievably shit!! 

Next chap will be better though! 

Only got a few more chaps of this left :( 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

<3