The Plan.

• Dedicated to Thomas 'nffc' Abbott

Next chapter, It's probably terrible but yannoo :P

I enjoy writing this one soo I will continue writing it :P

Wether people read it or not :D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe it.

They planned on sacrificing me?

Making me marry Damien then give me 'to the Gods' to save this world?

I don't think so! There has to be another way around this.

Running back the way I had come from, I made my way to the palace library to find some answers. This was going to be very interesting.

I silently slipped into the huge room and started browsing over the shelves. For the past three years, whenever I was needed, I would come here to read. The stories were so amazing, all the happy endings, I wish my life was like that. But obviously not. I'm about to be sacrificed to safe a bunch of people that I don't even know!

Could my life get any better. Sense my sarcasm.

Ahah! Found it!

I carefully pulled the battered book from the shelf and made my way over to one of the comfy chairs situated in the centre of the large room. I sat on the chair and crossed my legs beneath me, setting the fragile book on my lap.

'Ancient Vampire History'

I flipped the cover over and stared at the contents page, not exactly sure what I was looking for.

'Prophecies - Page 143'  

Hmm, sounds like a good place to start. I flipped to page 143 and scanned down it, trying to catch something that would help my little situation.

After about five minutes of just reading and re-reading page 143, I finally gave up, and closed the book with a sigh. I placed my hand on top of the book and leaned my hand back, thinking about what to do.

I sighed again and stood up, taking the book back to it's shelf before returning to my seat. Resting my elbows on my knees I dropped my head in my hands. Ugh! This is so frustrating! There is nothing I can do to stop these weirdo's from sacrificing me!

I was startled when I felt a hand on my right shoulder, bringing me out of my daydreams. I looked up to see Damien's younger brother, Kieran, hovering over me.

"Can I help you with something, Kieran?" I asked, not really paying attention and resting my cheeck on my left hand so I could watch him take a seat next to me.

"Actually, it's not what you can help me with." He stated, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"What do you mean?" My brow furrowed with confusion as I watched the younger version of Damien smile at me.

"I know how to get you out of this whole sacrificing thing." He smirked triumphantly and leaned back in his chair, stretching out his legs and crossing his arms behind his head.

"How?" I leaned towards him, hoping to God that he told me all about his plan.

"Just let me handle it. I'll have you out of this thing by morning. I promise." He held up his little finger, which I looped with mine, before standing up, winking and exiting the room.

I sat there shocked for a couple of minutes.

How on Earth could he help me?

And what was this little plan of his?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's you go! Next chap :D Updated :P

Hopefully you enjoyed :P

What's his plan gonna be? Hmmm???

Gonna have to wait and see :P

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3