We Need To End This.

GOSH! This chapter is so short :( But I'm sorta decorating my house, so everything is a bit hectic at the moment!

Enjoy, if you can,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Damien's POV -

I watched as Isadora's eyes once again filled with tears. She stood by the kitchen door, staring at the spot were she had last seen her brother. Her eyes remained wide and unblinking as she continued to stare into space. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her shoulder.

"Everything is gonna be okay." I mumbled, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"What if its not?" She whispered, placing her hands on top of mine and leaning back, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Trust me," I turned her around, kissing her forehead gently. "Its gonna work out."

"I trust you." She muttered, resting her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Good." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, hugging her to my chest tightly.

We stayed there for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of being in each others arms. I kissed the top of her head, smoothing down her hair with my hand, trying to stop her from crying.

"You okay now?" I pulled back a little, looking down at the top of her blonde head, the blue streaks only just visible.

"Yeah, guess so." She smiled up at me, tears streaming down her face still.

"You don't look okay." I mumbled, a sad look slipping onto my face.

"With you, I can never really be upset." She smiled wider, resting her head on my chest again.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled, resting my head back on top of hers.

After hugging for a little while longer, we finally released each other, going our separate ways as we got ready to go find Tyler. Isadora needed answers, and he was the only one who would have all the answers to her questions.

- Tyler's POV -

I stormed down the streets, heading as far away from my little sister as I could. I couldn't let her find out the truth about us. About our family. It would kill her.

I barged passed a couple in my escape, causing the man to swing around and fling insults at my retreating back. I completely ignored him and continued walking.

Finally coming to a stop as I passed the border of the small village and the forest, I headed in the general direction of the vampire castle, where Damien's parents were. I needed to end this, once and for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its really short!

I'm really sorry!

:(

I feel well bad! :'(

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3