Dorney Lake

"Wake up sleepy head." I whispered jokingly, to Tom, as he stretched across my living room couch. He had the little blanket covering only a portion of his body. I suddenly felt terrible that I made him sleep on my tiny couch.

He blinked a few times, and adjusted his eyes onto me. "I'm awake." he said, sounding exhausted.

"What time is it?" He asked. Peering out the window.

I shrugged. "Its about, 5:45 in the morning."

He jumped up and his eyes widened. "What? It's that late?"

I looked at him, confused. "I'm pretty sure 5:45 in the morning is early. But, that's just my opinion."

He ran over to the window. "Oh good. The sun hasn't fully risen yet." He slipped his shoes on and looked up to me, while tying his laces. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess." I had my hair pulled up in a messy bun and another sweater on. My whole wardrobe is basically sweaters. Can you blame me?

I was still so confused to why he was in such a rush. "Why are you worried about when the sun rises?" I asked.

He got up and grabbed his jacket. "Because, that's the best part of the beautiful place. The sun rise."

He opened the front door open for me. I grabbed our cameras and we left.

When we got outside. We walked towards a car. A Jaguar. All black. Tinted windows. The kind of car with the big rims on the tires. Okay, so I didn't know a lot about cars, but I knew, Jaguars were beautiful. And expensive.

I stopped in me tracks. Tom turned back to me. "What? Did you forget something?"

I shook my head. "No. Its just... are we taking, that?"

He grinned. "Yes, we are taking my car. A London cab wouldn't drive fast enough." He winked.

"Your car?!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "Yes, my car." He opened the passenger door for me. "Now, let's go, shall we?"

I smiled and hopped in the passenger side as Tom shut the door for me. The 'passenger side' in America, was really the driver side. So it felt odd to not be the one driving.

Once I got in the car. Leather was all I could feel. Real leather seats. So luxurious. The smell was that, new car smell. It filled my nose, and I loved it.

Tom ran over to the other side and hopped in, starting the car.

The engine roared like nothing I've heard before. I'm used to Volkswagen engines. Not freaking Jaguars.

"You own a Jag." I said. Pointing out the obvious.

Tom grinned and nodded. "Another good thing about being an actor. You get some really, awesome toys.

I laughed.

Tom began to drive. The ride was so smooth. Like he was navigating a cloud. Well, damn. I can check this off my bucket list. Drive in a Jaguar with an Actor. Check.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" I asked. Impatient.

He laughed. "You'll see, when I show you."

I sighed. "How long until we get there?"

Tom looked at me momentarily, before focusing back onto the road. "About an hour."