twenty five

*major time skip*

"I present to you, the graduating class of 2023!" The principle said.

I was officially a veterinarian.

Cali was in fourth grade now, and Brendon had been teaching Kindergarten for five years.

As I ran up to my family in the crowd of people, Eve and Dallon (who had just gotten married last year) screamed my name with excitement.

The remainder of Panic! at the Disco and Fall out boy cheered me on, and Cali and Brendon hugged me tightly.

"She's officially a vet!" Brendon smiled, me cheering and showing everyone my diploma.

"I did it!"

Later that night, Cali was asleep and Brendon was sitting next to me with his arm around meon the new porch swing we installed.

He hopped off of it, standing in front of me.

"What's up?" I asked him, confused.

I was expecting something negative but instead Brendon got on one knee.

I couldn't stop the tears that poured from my eyes.

"Lilly, I love you so much." he said with tears in his eyes. "You're my whole world, and I was waiting until you graduated to ask you this."

He opened a red velvet box to reveal a beautiful, huge diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

And that's the story of my golden days, my daughter, and how I fell in love with Brendon Urie.