twelve

"it's my birthday!!!" cali screeched, running through the house.

ryan, spencer, and dallon were all here because they loved cali. also, because of what ryan called the "baby daddy drama"

eve was there as well, f bombing as she hung up streamers in the back yard.

"we forgot the balloons!" i screamed,  facepalming.

"balloon run?" brendon asked excitedly. he was a literal child.

i looked down at myself, i was wearing one of brendon's old t shirts and a pair of navy blue sweatpants with crocs.

"do i look like i can go on a balloon run?" i asked, at this point andy, pete, patrick, and joe were helping set up the party as well.

how many kids can say pete wentz is their god father?

"balloon run!" brendon said happily, even though he also had on matching crocs (he insisted on getting me, him, and cali matching neon pink crocs) and his grey sweatpants and muscle tank.

"whatever lets go" i said, walking out and hopping in brendon's car.

when we got to the party store, the woman at the counter asked how many balloons we wanted.

brendon looked like a deer in headlights, "uh, 15?" he asked, the woman's eyes growing wide.

"that's a lot of balloons" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"it's my daughters birthday. bright pink please" brendon said, sliding the woman a 20 dollar bill.

when the woman ever handed us fifteen hot pink balloons, we realized we were fucked.

"just shove them in!!" brendon screamed from the other side of the car, using his back to push a solid 10 balloons in.

"they won't go in!" i screamed back, making a middle aged couple with two teenaged kids stare at us.

"nothing to see here folks!" brendon smiled, a balloon popping and scaring off a flock of seagulls.

we had somehow fit 14 hot pink balloons in the backseat of my "mom vehicle" and were now in the front seat.

brendon was hysterically laughing, speeding down the highway to my house.

after successfully not getting pulled over, we walked into the house, us both having seven balloons in hand.

cali was very excited, now dressed in the dress ryan bought her. it was baby pink, with a hot pink bow in the middle. she had on a tiara, along with all the guys.

"you guys look cuuuuute" brendon smirked at his guy friends, them all flipping him off.

"my gay self happens to love this" ryan said, doing a twirl with cali.

brendon and i looked like we got hit by a car, our hair was insane from the static electricity from all the balloons.

"you guys go get ready, we'll finish setting up" eve said, shooing us away.

i walked into my room, finding the dress cali requested i wear. it was simple, just a long sleeved grey short and tight bodycon dress. i straightened my hair, and applied the usual makeup. i slipped on some baby pink high heels, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"princess?" i looked up to see brendon with a goofy grin. his hair was actually done, and he had on the usual black skinny jeans and converse with a short sleeved white button up shirt.

"cali suggested i wear this, she said i was your prince" he laughed, sitting next to me on the bed.

i smiled, nodding my head.

"are you nervous?" he asked, i nodded my head, a small tear dropping from my eye.

"hey, hey, don't cry" he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. i leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"no matter what, that little girl is my daughter." he said to me, turning me to face him and hugging me tightly.

"now let's go eat some cake, i'm hungry and in the mood to be a fatass!"