chapter 19 •

hey me dudes. 50 reads. AHHHH THANKS! i really do not have anything to say. oh, OH. so if you are wondering what i'm doing right this second i am sitting down on the hard ground of my school waiting for 5th period to end. my teacher isn't here rn, so we're literally doing nothing, so that equals to everyone having fun and I'm here being anti-social writing my book that no one knows i have. fun.

. so i am in dance right know. just sitting down pretending to watch/be interested in everyone dancing to. they are dancing to 'lovely' by billie eilish (did i spell her name wrong?) I really like the song. It is really good:)

anyways

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter nineteen: Chris drama

October 7, 2016

"Why is geometry a thing? It is so stupid" i mutter to myself and push away the geometry textbook. It i 2am and i am still doing my geometry homework. I would ask Emilee or the others, but they are more dumb than me.. geometry kills me.

I hear a sound downstairs, but i ignore it. It is probably the cat. Nana and Grandpa are out of town for their work. They work at American airlines, so they are gone if there is no one else to take their spots.

Wait.... we don't have a cat

I hear the sound again and a chill runs through my body. Am i getting robbed? No. This is a safe town. Right? Yes.

I open my door and get a pencil. Will this help me? No.

Well. it will if the intruder is a vampire. That would be cool. I would beg it to turn me. The vampire would get something in return.. He would get to drain me of my blood and kill me and leave me be.

should i be concerned about my thoughts?

Probably

I walk down the stairs slowly and i walk towards the kitchen.

I open the door and see a figure sitting at the table. I hold out the pencil as a gun and walk towards the intruder. Once i am close enough i see a familiar mop of dirty blond hair and blue eyes that are glistening.

"Chris?" i ask not fully for sure.

"Yes, Anna Nicole. Why the fuck do you have a pencil?" i shrug.

"Put down the pencil" he slurs and looks at me. God, he is drunk. I put down the pencil and walk towards him.

"Chris are you drunk?" i ask and turn to him. He looks at me deadpan his blue eyes rolling

"No duh" he rolls his eyes and i sigh. He is a stupid drunk. I go to the cabinet and pull out painkillers and a glass of water. I set it down on the table and he takes the pills and sips the water.

"You suck you know?" he says and i raise my eyebrows shocked.

"Excuse me?" i ask hurt and he looks at me straight in my eyes.

"When were you going to tell me?" he asks and i crease my eyebrows

"Tell you what, Chris?" i ask and he slams the glass down on the table and i jump in my seat.

"Don't fuck with me Anna Nicole. I know you have been slutting around. What does that make me, huh? I won't tolerate that! You are a fucking bitch! You know what? I had sex with Ashley. How does that make you feel, huh?!" he spits and tears sting my eyes.

"I have not been 'slutting' around with anyone! And the fact that you would believe that makes you horrible and for you to actually do it with someone after you heard that makes you worse! You call me a bitch for something i did not do? You do not have the audacity to do that!" i yell at him and i can tell he did not like that.

He clenches his fists and walk towards me. My eyes widen and back up. He would not hit me.

My back hits the fridge but before i could move he pins me against the fridge.

"You shouldn't push me, Anna Nicole" he spits my name out like it is poison. "You know exactly what i am capable of, and i know you. Do not forget that" he says and brings his hand up to my cheek and strokes it then he pulls his arm back and in 2 seconds i am on the floor.

I bring my hand up to my face and it feels hot.

he hit me.

I pull my self up and look at him dead in the eye. I am to strong to start crying. he will not see me vulnerable ever again. I take deep breathes until i start screaming

"You fucking asshole! You are a disgusting human being and you should not be inside my house and come in making up lies about me. I never did anything with anyone. I was loyal to you, and now i know for a fact that you were not. I want you out of my fucking life and house!" i yell at him and he walks closer to me.

"An-"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! Was i not fucking clear before?!" i yell as tears stream down my face. He sees my expression and walks away. Not forgetting to kick his foot against my wall making sure to leave a hole in it.

my heart starts beating really fast and i start losing air faster and faster.

calm down, Anna Nicole

i can not.

you can.

i clench my chest and i start taking deeper breathes and i reach for my phone that i grabbed before coming down stairs. i quickly click on Emilee's number and slam speaker phone.

i am still having my panic attack as my phone rings.

she finally picks up.

"Anna Nicole?"

"Emilee" i cry into the phone

" Anna, Anna Nicole what is wrong?" she asks concerned in her voice.

"come, please" i let out a cry and my panic attack comes back and i can not breathe again. i fall onto the floor and pull my knees up to my chest and sit crying.

"I'm coming"