chapter 14 •

hey me dudes waz uppp! lol. i don't even know what to say. okay, so i was bawling my eyes out last night because someone in my FAVORITE show EVER died! and i just feel numb right now, like i can't even function. because of that you have a shorter chapter. #sorrynotsorry

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter fourteen

"No she didn't" Caden exclaims and i glare at her. Everyone laughs and i huff and pout.

When Caden, Ellie, and Andrew came my friends met them and they became friends. Yay. But now they think it is okay to start telling them my past embarrassing moments, and yes Grayson and Colton are still here.

"Guys shut up" i grumble and they all just laugh louder.

"I can't believe you did that" Grayson chuckles. Hmm glad to know i can make him laugh

"It is not like i knew that he actually wanted it" i say and they all laugh again. Okay so you are probably confused. Well this is what happened

"LAST ONE IN THE WATER HAS TO EAT A SMELLY TOAD!!" Max shouts and we all shriek and run towards the water. We are at the beach. It is a nice day and all. I mean in Florida you only get 2 weather days. 1. Sunny or 2. Stormy. And today is a sunny day.

I looked up and i noticed everyone was inside the water except for me and Charlotte. I speed up but Charlotte got the memo and sped up too. We were head to head then next thing i know i trip and Charlotte is in the water.

"Nooooooo!" i scream very dramatically and they all laugh at me. I huff and get up and smile sweetly.

"You all are not actually gonna make me eat a smelly toad, right?" i ask and they all smirk at me. Oh no.

They all form a circle in the water and start talking. Why, why, why?

They all look bak up at me and smirk. I mentally facepalm myself. Max gets out of the water and starts heading towards me.

"Well since we probably won't find a toad" he says and i sigh in relief while his smile gets bigger. "You have to go up to a random guy, who we pick by the way, and flirt with him and ask him if he wants to go home with you" Max finishes and my mouth his hanging open.

"NO! Uh-uh. No way in hell will i do that!" i yell and they all pout and give me puppy dog eyes

"But you lost. It's only fair" Max says and everyone nods too. I pout and plead Max with my eyes and he shakes his head. I groan and they all cheer. Everyone gets out of the ocean, and dries themselves off.

"Okay let's go on the boardwalk!" Emilee shouts and they all nod.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Ohhh him!" Charlotte shouts. They all look over and there is a guy. He looks around my age. He is not ugly. They all nod and i groan.

"Guys, guys, please do not make me" i beg for the 1000th time. Emma looks at them and looks back at me.  She mouths a 'sorry' and i huff and start walking towards him.

"Hey, what is your name, hot stuff" i say in an flirty voice. Gag.

He looks at me up and down, and i was about to claw out his eyeballs.

"Jake" he says and winks. Ew. Okay, calm down Anna Nicole! It is just a stupid dare.

I walk closer to him and start running my hands up his chest and he, well, let's just say he looks like he is enjoying it...

"Jake is a hot name" i say in that voice that i have grown to hate.

"Not as hot as you" he replied and i now have a burning urgency to kill my friends. I simply smirk at him and stand on my tiptoes to meet his face. Cause i am quite short.

I got to his face and i was about to 'kiss' him but i moved to his ear.

"Want to come back to my house?" i ask him and move my head to look back at him. He nods urgently, and my eyes widen. Oh my god what do i do now?

A phone goes off and i take that as my time to leave.

"Oh would you look at that!" i pull out my phone acting like that was my phone and i wave it in his face.

"Gotta go!" i say and rush off. I turn to look back at him and see that he has his hands down on his crotch and looks like he is about to cry. I stifle a laugh and reach my friends where i see them laughing their asses off. God i hate them all sometimes.

Yeah, so that was very embarrassing...

"That isn't even the best part" Max says and Emilee, Char, Emma, Diego, and Mason nod. I shake my head repeatedly

"No, Max, no, no, no, no" i beg him and he smirks.

"Why not we are all friends here"

"Uhm no, not really" i glare at Grayson and Colton and they smirk at me.

"Well anyways..." Max says and turns to me and smiles at me. You know that evil smiles that villians use.

"When Anna was running away she turned back and he was looking like he was about to cry!" he exclaims and Mason starts talking

"Then he screamed 'You Bitch come back!!'" Mason chuckles and i shake my head.

"Then Anna turns to fully face him" Diego says and smirks

"She screams..." Char says

"COME AT ME, ASSHOLE!" they all scream simultaneous and everyone starts bawling with laughter and i feel like sinking down in the couch

After everyone calms down Emma starts talking

"Yeah, then she comes running to us and tells us to go. We started running away with him literally chasing after us with a total hard on" she says and everyone quietly chuckles.

"I didn't think you had that in you, Princess. I am proud" Grayson exclaims and Adam gives me a confused expression and i shrug

"Shut it, James" i say and he puts his hands up in fake surrender and chuckles.