epilogue

hehe ;)

~

I laugh as Grayson and I watch Glee. I got Grayson to start liking Glee. Finally.

He stopped making fun of it as much.

"I still don't like this show" he looks down at me and hugs me tighter. Liar.

"Lies, I know you like it" I accuse him and he looks down at me and smiles. He kisses me and turns back to the tv.

I know he likes the show.

Kurt and Blaine come on and I smile. They are my OTP. I freaking love them together. Oh, speaking of them, Adam is coming  home tonight with his boyfriend. He already came out a few weeks ago to our parents and they were okay with it. I mean of course they were.

We are having a dinner with the James' too because "they are apart of the family too" and "they really want to meet Bromley" which I really want to see who wanted to settle down with Adam.

"We gotta get going, babe" and by get going he means getting up and walking to my house next door.

"Okay, when this episode ends" I say. It's almost 6 and the dinner starts at 6. "We just started this episode 2 minutes ago, Anna Nicole" darn.

"Fine" I oblige and get up from Grayson's bed. We have been dating for 2 months and it has been easily the best two months in my life. All of my friends came to visit again last month. We had a blast. Of course Max was upset that I was dating Grayson and "forgot about him" but he was just joking.

The door bell rings and Grayson kisses my forehead and goes downstairs. Now i am left alone. I look outside his window and see Colton's car. Great.

I go downstairs and see Colton in the kitchen looking for food in the pantry. Classic Colton.

"Hey, Co" I say and he turns around and smiles at me and waves.

"Hi, Anna" he turns back to the pantry and pulls out a bag of chips and starts eating them. Ooooo.

I walk over and grab a hand full and stuff my mouth. It is witch craft how I am not fat.

"Are you coming to my house to meet Bromley?" I ask him after I chew the chips.

"Of course" he nods and I nod and leave to find Grayson. I go up to his room.

"Gray?" I ask and knock on the door. "Here" he waves his hand from his closet and I nod and sit on his bed.

"What shirt should I wear?" He asks and holds up two shirts that look the same. But one is black and the other is grey.

"Grey"

"Alright" he takes off his shirt and throws the black one in his closet. Poor shirt. He puts on his shirt and walks to me.

"You look cute" I compliment and smile. He smirks down at me.

"Oh, please I look hot" he wraps his arms around me and pulls me up our faces barely inches away from each other.

"You have looked better" I joke. He does look hot.

"Sure" he kisses me, and I kiss back. "Let's go" he grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs. "Co let's go!" I call for Colton and he comes and fist bumps Grayson. Ha, they are dumb.

We walk to my house and into the house and are met with my mom.

"Anna Nicole go get dressed" she scolds me, and I laugh and walk up the stairs with Grayson following.

I walk into my closet and choose a sandy color flowey skirt that goes right above my knee and a nice white shirt that I tuck in. I walk out of the closet and to my desk and sit down.