chapter 2 •

song above is awesome. i love him, and this song is about how much he misses home, so i decided to put it in this chapter. listen to itttt

me dudes second chapter !! this is honestly fun making new chapters and posting them... idk y'all should do it, lol. byeeee me dudes

Update: this is the longest chapter in the whole book lol

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter two: "my dysfunctional group of psychopaths"

Present day

"Anna Nicole!! We need to talk to you" my Nana called out. Nana Gray. She is awesome. Right when i got to Florida she helped me with all my problems. The long story? Or the short one? Short one it is.

It turned out I had anorexia . She helped me with that by getting me treatment as well as going to therapy for trying to commit suicide. it wasn't really bad though. I really liked my therapist and he helped a lot.

Honestly with out my nana, I don't even know where i'd.

I walked into the living room where i heard my Nana call me. "Yes?" i ask Nana, gramps was there too. Oh no what is wrong?

"Your mother called..." Nana trailed off. Why did she call? She barely ever calls. Mainly just on my birthday.

"What does she want?" i ask and cringe

"Anna Nicole, sweety, you may think she does not care but she does. Your mother wants you home." No, there's no fucking way am i going back to L.A

"Why?" my voice raised little but fuck me if i am wrong. I do not care.

"Anna Nicole your mother wants you home. They miss you" i scoffed at my grandfathers words. Yeah right!

"Good joke, gramps" i told him and laughed nervously. I do not want to go back.

"We are not joking, Anna Nicole. You have to go back to L.A in 3 days." my eyes basically popped out at my Nana's words. No! Why would they want me back?

I feel my eyes start to water and i advert my eyes. "No! You know what happened back there! I can not go back!" i screamed at my grandparents. I am not going back. I was planning on living out here forever.

"Anna Nicole. You can and will go back. You are the most strongest and the most confident person i have ever met. You can do anything. I know it was hard for you, but you can not just run away from all of your problems and you can visit us anytime you want" my Nana told me her voice full of sympathy. I looked over at my grandfather and he nodded.

I know they care for me. Will this be good? Or bad? Bad.

"Okay" i told them. They both nodded and i excused myself to start packing.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

it is the next day and it's my last day at Prescott High School. I leave tomorrow and it is my last day here. I still can not believe i am moving back to L.A. this will be the death of me.

I get off my motorcycle. Yes i have a motorcycle i am a badass. Just kidding, I have one because I have always wanted one. I do not have one for my image or rep.

I head straight to my tree at school. I started hanging out a this tree ever since high school started, and my friends did too.

I can not believe my mother wants me home. She never cared for me so why? And i am going back to the place that almost killed me. I do not know how i am going to cope. I eyes start watering at the thought.