chapter 29 •

Thank god, my story got deleted, and I thought it was over. I emailed wattpad freaking out, and they said it was just a glitch and it'll be back. I thought everything was gonna be gone oml. I love y'all <3

Chapter twenty-nine: "I quite like this position"

After a couple of minutes the Berry's leave.

It is not like I do not like Nate. I do, but his mom is just.. well, weird.

I really do not think she has ever seen two guys together. Obviously Grayson and Colton were joking but really?

Amanda and Thomas leave and Grayson and Colton stay behind. They are talking with Adam and playing Mario bros.

I start to walk upstairs when my name is being called.

"Yes, Grayson?"

"Where yah goin?"

"Upstairs" I say concise and he rolls his eyes. I walk into my room and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I shower, I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room.

I get out a sports bra and a white tank top and pajama shorts. I smell my tank top and inhale my Nana's scent. I made sure to steal one of her shirts so I can have her with me at all times. I really do miss her and little old gramps.

I lay on my bed when I realize I do not have my phone with me. I groan and get up, and walk all the way down the stairs. Having a 2 story house is a lot of effort.

I look into the kitchen and do not see it so I walk into the living room and look in the couches

"What you doing, sis?" Adam asks.

"Uh, do you know where my phone is?" I swear I lose it everyday.

"Didn't you just lose it this morning?" He asks and I huff and put my hands in my hips.

I look around the room and see Grayson is on a phone. I get a closer look and notice it is my phone in his hand. It is my clear phone case with my picture of all of my friends and Nana and Gramps on it.

I gasp and walk to him, and reach for it but he puts it between his legs.

"Give it back" I demand and he smirks and looks down at his crouch

"Get it yourself" he says and I quickly shake my head no.

Colton and Adam both laugh out loud, and I glare at them.

"Grayson, give it to me" I groan and he shakes his head I look over at Colton and he shakes his head

"No homo" he jokes and at the corner of my eyes I think I see Adam tense. I mentally shrug my shoulders and look back at Grayson with pleading eyes he just smirks at me.

"Oh my god, I can not believe I am gonna do this" I mutter and close my eyes, reach my hand out and something grabs it and I feel myself going down

Oh no

I am pulled into someone's lap and I look up to see Grayson's happy face. I roll my eyes

"Let me go, Grayson" I struggle trying to get out of his hold.

He has his hands around my waste holding me down on his lap. What am I? A cat?

"You know I quite like this position" I scrunch my face up

"I could just.." he says and leans in. I laugh and push his head away. He smirks at me and someone clears their throat

"Hey, that is my sister, dipshit" Adam says and Colton swats him.

"You just ruined their moment!" He hisses and Adam shakes his head.

Moment? We did not have a moment of any kind.

I roll my eyes and look back at Grayson who is already looking at me with a unreadable expression. His facial features turn distant, and he gently pushes me off his lap and hands me my phone and gets up. I hear the door open and close

"What the fuck was that?" I ask Colton, but at the same time Adam screams at me to watch My profanity.