chapter 37 •

Hey me dudes. This is the last chapter of the book my tears are crying their own tears. I have loved writing for you all so much!!!!! Anyways i present to you the last chapter

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter thirty-seven: i love you

We were sitting at the table eating lunch when my mother announced that the James' were coming over for dinner. A smile finds its way on my face when I think about Grayson. We have been texting all day, talking about some irrelevant stuff

"Oh, okay" nana says and eats her salad.

"Is that okay?" My mother asks her mother and she nods.

"Oh, yes, I have been wanting to meet them" she says happily and my mom smiles

"Okay, yay" she cheers and Emilee nudges me. I look over at her

"Who are you texting?" She asks and I whisper Grayson to her and put my phone in my back pocket as we continue to sit and wait for my nana to finish eating her food. We are in the mall food court because they wanted to go shopping and I was forced to go.

I sip on my tea as my phone buzzes. I look at Emilee and she is in a conversation with my mom and nana

I pull it out and see a text from stupid

Stupid- why would you choose that? I would totally go for the dating someone you love

Me- Hmm, Why?

Stupid- because it's real what you're feeling even if they don't feel the same way, you know that your love is real. You?

Me- I would date someone who loves me because then you would know that they would never leave you because they love you no matter what. They love everything about you.

Stupid- so like us?

My heart stops beating as I read his text. He has told me he loves me and is not afraid to say it. I love it when he says that he loves me. It makes me feel loved.

I continue to stare at the text wondering what to text back.

Me- so your family is coming to my house, right?

I send it trying to change the subject the three dots appear and disappear. Until they come back and leave again. I sigh and turn my phone off but then it bings

Stupid- Yeah, guess so

I decide not to reply back because I will probably mess something up.

"Let's go" Nana says and I smile and get up from my seat and we all make our way to the car. We get in and start driving home.

We arrive home and get out of the car. My mom rushes inside and goes straight into the kitchen and starts making dinner.

"Need help?" My nana asks my mom, and she nods helplessly and she smiles knowingly and walks into the kitchen and closes the door.

Yeah, my mom is not the best cook in the world..

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The oven timer rings and the scent of chicken takes over the air.

"Hmm" Emilee sighs in delight, and I laugh. We are playing Mario cart with Gus. Of course I am winning. Just kidding, I wish.

I am in second behind Gus.

"I think yoshi wants to forfeit" Emilee groans as bowser passes her and now she is in 12th place aka last place.

Gus and I laugh at her misfortune as she glares at us both.