Chapter 11 - I Got rejected by an Alpha

Alison*

All was silent. I swear i heard a pin drop.

"Scarlet's back, oh my god, she's back for revenge...Zachary, this is all your fault!" Groaned Kate, she had her hands in her hair gripping it, she was pacing back and forth, we were currently in the pack house, we decided to skip school to calm down a bit, Kate wasn't doing to good, so far.

"How is this MY fault Katherina!" Zach growled, i 'shh'ed him and rubbed his back with my hand, feeling his toned back, his masculine, tense muscles, oh how i just wanted to rip his shirt...ugh. focus Ali, focus!

"You're the one that cheated on her!" Kate hissed. I flinched, i knew Zach was a player but hearing it made it kick me in the gut 100 times more.

Kate glared at Zach, Zach glared at her, I just sat in between them not knowing what to do.

Awkward Silence.

"Who's Scarlet?" I finally said, breaking the silence.

"No one." Zachary hissed

"A bitch." Kate scoffed

I stared at them eyebrows raised.

"Zach, please tell me..or else I'll ask Kate to." I pressed, I knew he hated when people told his past if it wasn't him. His eyes softened on him for a minute. It turned a shade lighter turning into its normal color and not black, his lips were pulled into his mouth- oh lord he was biting his soft, perfect, irresistible, plump, pink lips that I could kiss all day without complaining.

"No." He growled.

My eyes widened and I was about to say something snarky when he said.

"I'll tell you. Katherina get out of the room." He sighed.

I grinned but I felt my stomach churn in anxiety. Kate had said that it was his first 'love', first 'girlfriend' and I was burning with jealousy, sure he had rejected me but he must've had a valid reason.

"Scarlet- she was my beat friend all through childhood, we trusted each other with our lives, she was 'my' scarbear, I was 'her' Zachbear. I had a crush on her on the day I met her, when she fell off of her tricycle and I helped her, we became best friends after that I guess, our wolves never liked each other though when we first shifted, we were there for each other for each others shifts. When I was fourteen, I asked her out and we dated for a year, then one day we were invited to an annual Christmas party when I was fifteen, we were drunk as hell, and next thing I know I wake up to loud screaming, shrieking and the smell of blood- Scarlet had killed the poor human that had slept with me because of our drunkenness. That was they day I broke up with her, I called her crazy, mental and a bitch. That was also the day she vowed to get revenge, revenge that was going to be a hundred times worse." He sighed in defeat.

I sat there quietly, and took in all the information.

"She's trying to kill me now- isn't she?" I mumbled slowly, fear radiating out of my voice.

Kate scoffed from the other room- werewolf hearing.

"Well obviously Alisonette."

Zachary growled loudly, making Kate whimper and submit and bow her head down, cowering in fear and submission. I flinched slightly.

"She's NOT killing you Ali, she's not touching you, laying a finger on you, looking at you-"

I laughed awkwardly.

"Shh baby, calm down." I soothed, he shook his head in anger.

"I won't allow it." He yelled in gritted teeth, I saw his fur sprouting on his arms, legs and back.