Chapter 6 - I got Rejected by an Alpha

Zachary

I opened the door to be greeted with a very...large pack.

Probably double ours. there were probably 100 of them ! There were men, women, children everywhere !

Luckily the alpha and beta stood out.

The alpha was very...masculine and the beta was like him.

The alpha raised a hand and silenced the entire pack! I gaped at him, why can't I have a respecting pack like this.?

"Zachary Lennox?" He smirked.

The beta was glaring at me.

What the hell did i do???

I nodded weakly.

Kate was at my side, clutching my shirt tightly and grinding her hip to mine. The alpha raised an eyebrow and gave the beta a look.

The beta scowled.

"T-thank you for your presence here today and um...coming here today and teaching us how to fight and defend ourselves." My mother smiled at them.

My father nodded at me and the alpha.

The alpha just nodded back and stared at me.

"I am Alpha of the snow pack, my name is Cody Snow and i am honoured to have the privelidge to teach you amateurs. " He teased.

I gritted my teeth, fighting the urge to growl.

"I'm Beta of the pack, I'm Jet Lockwood and just so you know i did not want to come here, i wanted to spend time with my mate. But because you .. kiddies need some tutoring i would be honoured." He mocked.

I hissed at him, Kate placed her hand on my shoulder and slid her leg onto mine.

Jet glanced at Kate bewildered.

"Your mate...?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.

You're an ass My wolf sneered.

Suddenly a human came out of no-where and Cody gripped her arm, clearly they were mates but, she was a human?

"I'm Bailey Snow, I'm Luna of this pack- And before you protest, i am human but i sure can kick your furry butts." She snapped.

Is it just me or does this pack hate me?

"I'm Kate LENNOX and i'm Luna of this pack, along with my mate Alpha Zachary. " Kate chirped out of no where.

My mother and father glared at her accusingly.

"Oh, sweetie, no body asked you to introduce yourself." Jet's smirked in response, Kate growled at him. Jet raised his hands in mock horror.

"So you said you have a trained and really strong fighter? Who is he?" I asked getting to the point.

A girl came in and she smiled sweetly at me.

"SHE's just on a run. And I'm Lexie by the way. You don't want to mess with our Beta, she's probably stronger and more skilled than you, don't judge her by her looks, cause she's awfully skinny, but she sure has the muscle, as a dancer and fighter." She sung.

"SHE?" My pack all gasped.

I scoffed.

"Yeah, right. I'm stronger than a girl."

They all shrugged.

"Don't get too cocky boy." The alpha chuckled.

"Oh here she comes!" He yelled excitedly.