Chapter 13 - I Got rejected by an Alpha

**This is going to be fairly short so there will be 2 parts to this chapter**

Zach*

As soon as those words left his mouth i was out of my room instantly, my mum started crying in relief and my wolf was like an awoken hurricane ready to rush out and hit whoever is in his way.

"WHERE." I growled.

Ace flinched in the level of authority in my voice, his knees even buckled.

"Well, we caught her scent in the forest, it was out of the boundaries Alpha, we tried to follow the scent but there was like a barrier, a shield, we couldn't get through." He rambled, taking quick breaths.

I snarled and ran out of the house, ignoring the shouts.

Mate. Forest. Danger. Barrier. Alone. Heat.

What a minute, she's going to be going through heat this month!

Oh god, i am going to die.

I ran faster to the forest, when i got there...Alisonette's scent was almost gone but it was there, lightly.

When i ran faster, the scent got stronger, my nostrils flared and i growled, then i slammer against something.

I groaned and looked up.. To see that i slammed against air. What in the world? I growled as Alisonette was clearly through this...barrier.

I slammer against it with all my strength, but nothing happened, i tried to walk 'around' it going the other way but i slammed into thin air once more.

I knew i was losing, but i wasn't going to give up on my mate. Never.

She is a fighter, she can get through this! I heard footsteps and instantly growled.

"Relax, it's just me. Jethaniel." He chuckled.

I glared at him and huffed.

"What do you want?" I asked, sighing.

"I want to save Ali." He replied instantly, that got me annoyed.

"Why do you care about her so much? She's not your mate, stop acting like it, you have your own mate to take care of." I snapped angrily, pacing back and forth trying to find a way to break the barrier.

"She's my best friend, whether you like it or not, i will always look out for her and protect her, i may not love her in a way i did before but i still live her. Kate is my mate, of course i love her, she's my world. Zachary, just please accept my help, i would die if i have to face the facts that i didn't help Ali."

I stared at him in...respect. I respected Jethaniel, he was a very loyal person.

"As much as i want to kill you for saying you loved my mate, you can help me, i think i need it." I whispered hoarsly.

He grinned at me and was about to hug me when it got awkward so i stuck my hand out for a handshake which he chuckled and accepted.

"Aw, isn't that just so sweet, seeing two alpha's getting along?" an all too familiar voice giggled in a high pitch.

Scarlet.

"Scarlet, what are you doing here?!" U hissed ready to kill her.

She jumped off the branch and flipped her hair back smirking at me.

"Giving you a message from my Alpha." She sung and trailed her finger down my chest.

"Oh, you've been working out Zachbear!" She gasped.

I growled at her and flung her hand off me, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Be nice if you want your mate alive." She hissed. She glanced at Jet and giggled.

"Well. She's a lucky bitch, having two hot guys saving her, too bad she might die!" She giggled, i was about to pounce on her when she was up the tree in a flash.

She was always a fast runner.

"Where is she Scarlet." I growled.

"That's Scarlet? The girl that knocked us out? She looks tiny." Jet scowled, ashamed.

I nodded and Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Silly, silly, Zachbear! I cant disobwy Alpha's orders! He is my mate." She smirked.

"Who?" Jet demanded.

Scarlet sighed.

"You two are wasting your breath if you think she would go against me." A loud, raspy voice chuckled.

I snapped my head to the voice and saw a tall, bulky man, i smelt Ali on him. So did Jet.

"Where the fuck is Ali." Jet growled, i glared at him.

He stole my line!

The man smiled.

"Alison, why don't you come out, you have visitors sweetheart."

I almost cried at what i saw.