Chapter 14 - I got rejected by an Alpha

Zach's POV

She was marked

She was marked

My mate is marked. 

To another man.

She stood there, her arms wrapped around someone's waist, his arms around her petite, curvy ones.

My wolf was in agony. He felt betrayed.

The worst part was, she looked happy.

I saw that Jet was shocked as well. I wanted to rip the man apart for marking what was MINE.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH THATS MY MATE! I WILL KILLYOU!" I growled loudly lunging at him only to slam to the force barrier.

I shifted to my wolf growling in anger. Jet was glaring at everyone.

"Ah, ah, ah, She's my son's mate now, she will be the ruler of my 

Pack now." Silver laughed

"MINE" i roared.

Ali stared at me her eyes wide, her big blue eyes staring at me in wonder, fear, confusion.

Silver's son stepped in front of my Ali, and i growled.

"She doesnt need your protection from me, she needs it from YOU!" I barked.

Silver shook his head.

"They have mated, therefore she will feel protected with Adrian. Her marked mate." Silver smirked.

I wanted to turn him into a silver mess.

"Ah and Jetson, the beta and enemy thats helping Zachary here am i correct?" Silver smirked.

"Alpha Silver, who is this?" My Ali asked quietly, frowning.

I snapped my eyes towards her, instantly melting under her gaze. My wolf whimpered.

"Ah, my dearest, this is him." Silver said softly to her as if she was a child.

My wolf growled at his disrespect to his mate.

Ali looked at me and cleared her throat.

She knew that i wa-

Al of a sudden i felt the familiar sparks on my chest, she tackled me to the ground, she twisted my arms and then grinned while my arms were fucking in pain.

How the hell did she get all this str-

"So you're the one that pretended to be my mate!" She growled.

What?! Why couldnt she feel the sparks...

My chest heaved in and i growled.

"YOU ARE MY MATE!" I pushed her off and she slammed into a tree.

Oh shit.

"Shit, sorry ba-" I hastily went to her to check for injuries but then she growled and threw me to the barrier.

I saw Jet fighting with Silver's son. I glanced at Silver with hatred.

"Ah, my sweet, come here." Silver softly cooed.

Ali went to Silver in a flash. Silver whispered something to her and she smiled.

"Yes Master."

Then lunged at me.

Ali's POV

2 hours later*

Alpha Silver is a good man, he found my real mate and told me all about Zachary. The bad person, he is pure evil, he used me. Alpha Silver erased all memories i had of him so i wouldn't be in pain.

He is a very good man, Demetri, my mate is also so charming, he takes care of me and loves me. But when i saw Zachary i felt safe with him, but i had to remember that he was bad, he was evil.

"Ali! Please, he's lying!" Zachary screamed in the silver chair with silver chains wrapped around his wrists, neck and ankles, he had tears streaming down his face.

I ignored him and played with the silvain gun in my hand. Silvain in the most strongest and dangerous liquid in werewolf history, once youve been hit, you will be burnt for several hours, you can even die instantly if you're weak.

"Shut up!" I growled at Zachary and walked around him.

Demetri grinned, leaning on the door of the room he was locked in.

"Babe, let all your anger out, he used you, he doesnt know what love is." Demetri cooed at me.

I had an urge to scream, Demetri and Alpha Silver have been constantly reminding me all day about what Zachary did.

Just to shut my mate up i shot the silvain at Zachary and he screamed in pain and agony, i winced at the sound, my chest tightened.

"Alisonette! Stop it! He's your mate! Not that manipulative son of a bitch!" Beta Jetson scowled, i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Dont. Disrespect. My. Mate!" I hissed and shot him too.

He hissed and screamed.

"Come on Ali! Im your best friend! Remember me! Come on!" He hissed between breaths.

I twirled the gun between my fingers and strummed my fingers against the silver knife drenched with wolfsbane in my pocket.

"Dont listen to them babe." Demetri scowled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I felt sparks igniting on m waist and smiled.

"I will never." i whispered and kissed him.

I opened my eyes and saw Zachary in pain, not just the silvain pain but something else.

Why was i thinking of another man...