Chapter 15 - I got Rejected by an Alpha

Alison's POV

I winced when i awoke to sounds of growling, screaming and shouting. I opened my eyes, not with comfort but with confusion as i didn't feel warmth cover my body and thought that Demetri wasn't there - but he was. His arms were wrapped around me..but i felt nothing. I frowned and shook my head thinking i was paranoid and yawned, stretching. Demetri immediately woke and smiled up at me. 

"Morning, Babe." He yawned and rubbed his eyes. I stared at him for a minute, just waiting for electric sparks to roll up my body, or even butterflies in my stomach - but nothing. I frowned and touched his arm, and my eyes widened as i felt nothing. 

"Demetri, why the hell do you not feel like my mate? You felt like my late for the whole week last week and then today i feel nothing? Somethings wrong. What the fuck is going on." I immediately hissed and yanked off the duvet blanket off of us and i went to grab my clothes and shoes, ready to go to Silver. Surely he had some explanation, since he was the one that found me. 

"Ali! Wait, maybe you're.. being paranoid. Come on." He yelled but i ran down the stairs and flinched and my eyes widened as i heard a scream coming from the dungeon and the hairs on my body stiffened. Something felt wrong, like i had to go and help. But i knew i wasn't supposed to be going to Zachary and Jethaniel. I pursed my lips, and ignored it, buttoning my blouse and pulling my shorts down slightly to cover my thighs and brushed my tousled hair between my fingers. 

I knocked on Alpha Silver's door loudly. "Alpha!" I yelled, "We need to talk. Like now." I scowled, not exactly caring about his respect rules. The whole week last week, i obeyed his every order, ever wish, every command, despite the feeling i had that i shouldn't do it, i still done it. Now i just want answers. 

"Allisonette. You shouldnt be down here at this time. You know the rules. Go back upstairs or go to training." He scolded, and gripped my arm tightly, his eyes dark. He hated members of his "pack" being disobedient to him. But i held my ground.

"No." I simply hissed between gritted teeth. 

"You're going to tell me why you made Demetri my fake mate and put a spell on me so i felt sparks when i touched him. Unfortunately for you - spell wore off. Explanations, now." I demanded and pushed his hand away from mine, my blue eyes locked on his, waiting for a response. 

He went ghastly pale, oops, looks like you're caught. Did he really think he could hide my mate forever? Did he really think i was that stupid and oblivious to the fact that i didnt feel connected to Demetri, whom is supposedly my mate? Idiot.

I folded my arms over my chest and my lips curled to a thin line. I hated being lied to, even if its by my so called "family" in this pack. I mean i only just met them a few days ago. 

He said nothing. Nothing

I curled my lips back and flicked my head slightly and turned around. 

"Fine, so be it. I'm paying a visit to our prisoners." 

*

I ran down the flight of stairs down the dark hallway and unlocked the dungeon gates with the key i stole from Demetri. I stumbled back when i saw 3 bodies, ghastly pale, blood smeared on their faces, hair in a mess and bruises covering their body. To make matters worse they were tied up to either a chair, wall or table. 

"Oh my god." I gasped, gripping the metal bars of the gates. One body moved as soon as i spoke. His head lifted up slightly, it looked painful to watch. My eyes widened when i saw the same scar on his neck like i did; in the exact spot. I in-distinctively touched my scar and he winced. I pulled away and my lips parted in shock and confusion.